Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

being stuck in traffic

it once took me 9 hrs to get back from burnley because of the closure of the M6.

but yesterday organised a golf day at edenbridge for me and a few mates, to celebrate my birthday.
we left the course to head back to eltham at 4.20 and arrived at the pub to celebrate at 10.30.
yes, 6 hrs 10 mins to get back. so by 10.30 PBS's birthday p*ss up consisted of 1 lager shandy.

fellow lifers, leave your tales of traffic woe here.

fao luvaluva, dave storry and hillsy's up. i did phone morts-genius to get in contact and warn your bull society crowd about the traffic.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]it once took me 9 hrs to get back from burnley because of the closure of the M6.

but yesterday organised a golf day at edenbridge for me and a few mates, to celebrate my birthday.
    we left the course to head back to eltham at 4.20 and arrived at the pub to celebrate at 10.30.
    yes, 6 hrs 10 mins to get back. so by 10.30 PBS's birthday p*ss up consisted of 1 lager shandy.

fellow lifers, leave your tales of traffic woe here.

fao luvaluva, dave storry and hillsy's up. i did phone morts-genius to get in contact and warn your bull society crowd about the traffic.

I wondered how we found out! Thanks to all concerned.

Edenbridge to the Pub in an hour, there must be carnage in the Westerham country lanes. ; )