Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Going on a date tonight but...

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
..she is a Tottenham season ticket holder, but a pretty one at that. I can't see this is ever going to work, I fecking hate Tottenham.

Shall I give her the benefit of the doubt? ;-D

Comments

• Options
    Don't expect her to pay for anything!
  • Options
    Aslong as she hasn't got Defoe on the back of her Tottenham shirt...
  • Options
    She goes with her Dad who hates Charlton as well, this isn't going to work is it. :-D
  • Options
    Her dad's coming with her?! No chance.
  • Options
    Get a pic and stick it on here
  • Options
    If she's pretty then you gotta give her the benefit of the doubt. You can then work on her into becoming an Addick.

I have now got a girlfriend so i can start to comment on these types of threads!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]If she's pretty then you gotta give her the benefit of the doubt. You can then work on her into becoming an Addick.

I have now got a girlfriend so i can start to comment on these types of threads![/quote]

charlton lifes official marje proops!
  • Options
    be worried.

In 1955 a spurs fan married a Charlton fan.

I was the result of that union.

You have been warned ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]If she's pretty then you gotta give her the benefit of the doubt. You can then work on her into becoming an Addick.

I have now got a girlfriend so i can start to comment on these types of threads!

charlton lifes official marje proops!

I had to google who that was!

Dear Gary.....
    :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]be worried.

In 1955 a spurs fan married a Charlton fan.

I was the result of that union.

You have been warned ; - )

Oh that the pull of White Hart Lane had been stronger ; - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long as she goes down faster than the palarse, who cares...?
  • Options
    tell her previous poster name on here was frank butcher an hopefully she wont give you the run~a~round nooooow! If vg didnt get the one above he wont get this one.
  • Options
    You've got to think ahead. What you gonna do when you're in the middle of foreplay and she whispers in your ear, "Oh nichorob, will you help me live out a little fantasy.... slip this shirt on will you"?
  • Options
    being a spuds fan she must be tight therfore you could be in for an enjoyable night we all like it tight
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]tell her previous poster name on here was frank butcher an hopefully she wont give you the run~a~round nooooow! If vg didnt get the one above he wont get this one.

not a clue im afraid
  • Options
    Wait till you get jiggy with her. She'll be petrified by your deformed member with that extra bit of skin!!
  • Options
    Don't go near
  • Options
    Every hole's a goal mate!
  • Options
    So, how did it go? Is there a future in it?
  • Options
    Pretty and female Spurs supporter really doesnt normally go together from previous experience lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]So, how did it go? Is there a future in it?

Went ok, I did end up paying for everything, bit hard work at times but not too bad company. Will probably meet up again if she's lucky ;-)
  • Options
    Why does her dad "hate" Charlton? Was it because we generally whooped their asses when we were in the same league as them? Not exactly a natural hostility really is it??
  • Options
    You'd been better off seeing her tonight, you might have been in there...no doubt she's in a VERY good mood this evening ;-)
  • Options
    My wife was Spurs when we got married, over the years she gradually drifted to Charlton, both our kids are Charlton and eventually she became a season ticket holder for a few years. Although she has now given up her season ticket, she is 100% Charlton and even dislikes Spurs ... success :-)
  • Options
    Sandra was a Chelsea SeasonTicket holder upto 6 years ago.....
    glad to see She's bought us Good Luck since then.......