Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Goons or the Koshers ?

even for me with my love of all things Goonerish i aint really happy wanting The Barrow Boys mob to win . Cant we just set up death squads at all the stations that lead to sarf London and shoot on sight anyone trying to get back south after the game with a Yid or Gooner top on ? just a thought.

Comments

• Arsenal every time for me i'm afraid judging by your username.
  • just going to sit backj and enjoy it the one thing about this derby is the fans are bang up for it some great songs will be sung and if i am honest (wash my mouth out) i hope the yids win

blurgghh cant believe i said it
  • nobody goes missing on the pitch in this derby
  • Tottenham 1-0 up, you have to see the goal, amazing.
  • Can't understand why they are raving about that goal. I thought it was entirely down to very poor goalkeeping!
  • why didnt he catch the ball ? no one near him.
  • 2-0 Bale.

It was a good punch, had height and distance, would of been the smallest percentage of a shot like that being on the end of it.
  • Terrible defending for the second goal there!
  • anyone but the yids to finish 4th pls
  • I cannot believe Mikeal Silvestre has had a career in england for so long at 2 top clubs, he is awful!

Such a shame about Kings injuries, he is one of the best about and streets ahead of Upson (prob 3rd choice CB) when looking at Englands best defenders
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]I cannot believe Mikeal Silvestre has had a career in england for so long at 2 top clubs, he is awful!

Such a shame about Kings injuries, he is one of the best about and streets ahead of Upson (prob 3rd choice CB) when looking at Englands best defenders

I'd throw Woodgate's hat in that ring, think if he was fully fit then he's good enough to start for England
  • Yeah Woodgate would also be a cert in an England squad if fit.

Dawson has again looked decent tonight and would not be shocked to see him at the WC as back up to Rio and Terry
  • good player Dawson, no nonsense and I'd be happy enough with him in the squad
  • edited April 2010
    What a class act Van Persie is, first few minutes of football in 5 months.

2-1 Bendtner.
  • I'm not that bothered about North London. It's not wonderful, there are barely any tits, no Valley or Charlton, North London isn't really wonderful.
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Can't understand why they are raving about that goal. I thought it was entirely down to very poor goalkeeping!

Poor goalkeeping as he had no need to punch it out when he could've just caught it but the volley from Rose was outstanding. It was in the net almost as soon as he hit it. I'm sure others will come up with a few but i'm struggling to think of a better goal i've seen this season.

Also agree with nichorob, Van Persie is quality, if he hadn't been out for so long, Arsenal may well have won the league.
  • Serious question - who gives a ****?. Was in the lift at work earlier and two w*nkers were banging on about "the big game tonight". Didn't have a clue what they were on about, and now I know I care even less!
  • Shoot the lot of them. Just seen a load of yids at Liverpool street mouthing off.

I find spuds fans are usually mouthy twats you can't trust. Gooners are just sad twats you picked on at school
  • The bloke who sits next to me at work is a Spurs fan, and the guy opposite him is a Gooner. Tomorrow is going to be fun!
  • I reckon Campbell could well be in with a shout for the England squad too.

At 35 he reads the game better than most, is still good in the air and on the ground and remarkably still seems able to keep pace with anyone! (the way he kept up with Bale and eased him off the ball)
  • Sponsored links:

• An enjoyable derby match shame Arsenal lost mind, not a big fan of Spurs or their muggy fans (Johnboy excluded).
  • Bloody Yids!!! booo glad i was at football training and not watching this i would of gone mental, lost £10 to yid at work aswell to rub salt in the wounds

I caught the last 20 mins and Gomes made some good saves, still arsenal should have pressured them more but looked like they had all give up
  • Why is no one mentioning the big issue.

Spurs have a player called (Broadway) Danny Rose.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Why is no one mentioning the big issue.

Spurs have a player called (Broadway) Danny Rose.

Means nothing to me mate, other then heard of him being upcoming for quite a while and went onloan to someone who i forget
  • Why does that not surprise me : - )
  • Good morning and what a wonderful wonderful morning it is lololol :-D

Feel absolutely exhausted this morning after watching that. Have lost my voice yet again, have a hangover from hell but by heck was it worth it. Still not sure how we managed to put in a performance like that after Sunday's disappointment and given we had so many players out (oh thats right, our injury list is bigger than Ars*nal's but the media seem to have conveniently forgotten about that)...perhaps we should play our reserve players against them more often, given our rubbish record against them.

Anyway, I bid you all a lovely day, I'm off to dish out some grief to the Gooners in the office. It doesnt happen very often granted, but when it does, you have to milk it for all its worth ;0)

(Bit spooky that it was 19 years to the day yesterday that Spurs beat Ars*nal at Wembley, with Gazza's free kick and all that).
  • edited April 2010
    Johnboy - Spurs may well have had some players out (Woodgate, Corluka, Lennon, Krancjar) but they're hardly to the level of Fabregas, Arshavin and Van Persie are they?
  • Good to see Arsenal lose and what a goal by Rose!
  • edited April 2010
    Cant really believe Arsenal ended up losing that. Apart from spurs two centre halves and the GK i thought the gulf in class was huge. Same old Arsenal though, try and walk it in, especially first half. Credit to Tottenham though, defend like that and you probably deserve something out the game.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Johnboy - Spurs may well have had some players out (Woodgate, Corluka, Lennon, Krancjar) but they're hardly to the level of Fabregas, Arshavin and Van Persie are they?

You missed Jenas and the suspended quite possibly Tottenham player of the season Wilson Palacios off your list there. No, of course there not to the level of them player's you've mentioned (Van Persie played last night didnt he?) but Lennon, Corluka and certainly Woodgate would be first choice for Spurs so certainly important. All this crap in the media about what if Van Persie had been fit all season, what if bloody Woodgate and Lennon had been fit all season? Woodgate has played one league game and Lennon hasnt played for coming up to 5 months. Just as significant.