Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Automatic Promotion Theory

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
this isnt beyond the realms of possibility but...

if we win against norwich and exeter

leeds dont pick up more than 3 points away to gillingham (good home record) and home to mk (unpredictable but capable of at least a draw)
millwall lose at huddersfield but beat orient at home
swindon beat walsall
according to sky norwich dont play on april 24th

then we go into the leeds game in 3rd place (joint 2nd), a victory then sends us to oldham with our fate in our own hands

after sat 24th aprils matches

norwich 86
leeds 83
charlton 83
millwall 82
swindon 80

Comments

• or it could be something totally different to that :P
  • Im with you choice........

Im so bloody nervous thinking about these games and a bit sleep deprived....
  • why has this been sunk?
  • 1. The admin on here are petty power mad bullies who won't allow anyone to have any fun

or

2. There's already a sticky on the same topic
  • didnt notice that new sticky, have moved it to there. fair enough..
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]1. The admin on here are petty power mad bullies who won't allow anyone to have any fun

or

I go with No1.
  • just a question
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]1. The admin on here are petty power mad bullies who won't allow anyone to have any fun

or

I go with No1.

Me too
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]just a question

just a joke
  • i found it funny so were all winners .
  • Sponsored links:

• Choice, i went to copy this post into the stickied thread and sink this one, but my pc crashed at the same time !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Choice, i went to copy this post into the stickied thread and sink this one, but my pc crashed at the same time !

Likely story!!
  • Of course the real reason is we have admin targets of 2 sinks a day, and as no one had started a thread about Gordon Brown being a catholic illigal immigrant fleecing the benefit system, we had to widen our search :-)
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite] Gordon Brown being a catholic illegal immigrant fleecing the benefit system

There goes my next article!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Of course the real reason is we have admin targets of 2 sinks a day, and as no one had started a thread about Gordon Brown being a catholic illigal immigrant fleecing the benefit system, we had to widen our search :-)

Is he? I would imagine that would go against him on polling day.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Choice, i went to copy this post into the stickied thread and sink this one, but my pc crashed at the same time !

Likely story!!

"Mods are Punks with their brains removed".