Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

DIVING IN GREECE - KARPATHOS

hi lifers,
just wonderig if any of you have been scuba diving in karppathos, or just greece for that matter. It is just i have a job offer in vietnam and ggreece, greece is more lucrative but i know very little abou the diving. any info grealty appreciated, cheers. COYR!!!

Comments

• It's a bloody long swim from Greece to Vietnam, that I do know...
  • Maybe you could hitch a ride on a Sea Turtle
  • Sorry no clue, but interested to find out. I'd guess that Nam would be more interesting and much better diving though
  • Havn't dived at Karpathos but diving in the med can be a bit hit or miss. Depends what you want from your diving. Will very much depend on what you want from the job and if money is your motivation. I'd imagine that the diving in Vietnam is something thats started to open up in the last couple of years and will only increase. If the waters off Vietnam are anything like Thailand, Phillipines then there's going to be some great diving to be had. Your also likely to be in it from towards the beginning of whats likely to be a further increase in tourism to Vietnam over the next few years and you never know where that may lead. Don't know the full dets of your offers but i'd personally be going to Vietnam to experience a completely different culture and the chance to explore the diving possibilities there. Good luck a nice choice to have to make.