Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Carl Leaburn

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Charlton Athletic, Northampton Town, Wimbledon, Queens Park Rangers. (1987-2002) Studied for a BTEC in Radio Broadcasting and worked for BBC London, and then Premier League productions, Redstone.fm a community radio station and an occasional security guard at Canary Wharf.

Occasional security guard - how funny is that !

Comments

• Dont you come down Lewisham !!!!!
  • I may have mentioned this before but I dont remember getting an answer. So, is it our fav Big Carl who i see sitting in the dugout at Upton Park every home game? He sits right in the corner with the paramedics & you see him everytime they do a close up of whichever manager is currently employed by the cockerneeeees. If its not him its his doppleganger for sure!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]So, is it our fav Big Carl who i see sitting in the dugout at Upton Park every home game?

yep pretty sure it's him , i think he done/does some sort of scouting stuff for them
  • I had a discussion with a security guard at Barclays building in Canary Wharf who swore that his colleague was the CAFC central defender Carl Leaburn.

Must have seen him only at opposition corners I guess.
  • He is very frequently at the Valley too as I see him in Lower West stand.

He appears to have grown and I can see why he is in the security game - he's immense!

drives a blue G reg sierra too so I'm assuming he's not one of the stupidly high earners at West Ham!
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]........and an occasional security guard at Canary Wharf.

Not many security guards have scored a goal in an FA Cup quarter final at Old Trafford ....!

LEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAABURN,
    LEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAABURN!!