Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gordon Brown

Is on Channel 4 at the moment and has been lying through his teeth for approx 15 minutes.

Grrrrrrrr.

Ok sink it's a fair cop, but i couldn't help myself.

Comments

• Options
    sorry mate that cant be right "lying through his teeth for 15 mins" noooooooooooooooo you mean 13 years.
  • Options
    Spot on, both of you. Odious human being who makes my flesh creep. At least Blair lied with conviction.
  • Options
    Are they all on or is it just him?
  • Options
    See David Cameron thread.
  • Options
    Recession is when your neighbour loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Gordon Brown loses his.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]Recession is when your neighbour loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Charles Kennedy dries out.[/quote]
  • Options
    Gordon Brown was looking for a call girl. He found three such ladies of the night in a local pub. There was a blonde, a brunette and a redhead.

To the blonde, he said, 'I am the Prime Minister of England. Now how much would it cost me to spend some time with you?'

She replied, "I'll do it for £200."

To the brunette, he asked the same question. Her reply was "I'll take £100."

He then asked the redhead, hoping for a bargain.

Her reply was, 'Mr. Prime Minister, if you can get my skirt up as high as my taxes, my pants as low as my wages, get that thing of yours as hard as the times we are living in, and keep it rising like the price of petrol, keep me warmer than it is in my flat and screw me the way you have the pensioners, then it isn't going to cost you a bloody penny!'
  • Options
    Don't vote for anyone who can't control his own jaw.
  • Options
    I like him. I'm voting for his party