Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

COMPETITION: Name The Football Club - Round 43 (OPEN)

2»

Comments

• lol - the sheff wed one was a complete guess. I was thinking the united thing was a ploy so its either a local derby or its a cup game.

Grantham Town - Went there to watch my brother play for Sittingbourne. Thats when they were good, so been to a few non-league grounds.
  • sorry ValleyGary but I've got to agree, these are being guessed much to quickly to be put down to working them out. I think he has some sort of super browser or bot, that allows him to google pictures as well as sentences etc. a lot of companies have them to check copy right etc.
  • Ok ive been rumbled. i have a huge computer in my shed, built specially for guessing pictures of football grounds. My parents thought it was a waste of time and that my money and attention should be spent elswhere....but ive shown them.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Ok ive been rumbled. i have a huge computer in my shed, built specially for guessing pictures of football grounds. My parents thought it was a waste of time and that my money and attention should be spent elswhere....but ive shown them.

what made you go for sheff wed out of interest? was it just random
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Ok ive been rumbled. i have a huge computer in my shed, built specially for guessing pictures of football grounds. My parents thought it was a waste of time and that my money and attention should be spent elswhere....but ive shown them.

I knew it !!

NEVER trust anyone from Bexleyheath :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Ok ive been rumbled. i have a huge computer in my shed, built specially for guessing pictures of football grounds. My parents thought it was a waste of time and that my money and attention should be spent elswhere....but ive shown them.

you don't need a huge computer, just the right programmes on it. or work for the right company and play at work...
  • Go get him Sadie, I can see a strop coming on !
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Ok ive been rumbled. i have a huge computer in my shed, built specially for guessing pictures of football grounds. My parents thought it was a waste of time and that my money and attention should be spent elswhere....but ive shown them.

what made you go for sheff wed out of interest? was it just random

it was seriously random, plus i cant remember seeing sheff wed done before. United sign was obviously to throw people off.

[cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    NEVER trust anyone from Bexleyheath :-)

lol...i cant argue with that!
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]

you don't need a huge computer, just the right programmes on it. or work for the right company and play at work...

Would an invite to the party im having Choice DJ for, cheer you up?
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]

maybe you should give it to charityyyyy...:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• no 1 in south london under pressure, still 210 points to play for
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]

maybe you should give it to charityyyyy...:-)

Mate if i win im gonna offer it to people anyway, as i dont know of any family do's coming up. Therefore no need to cheat (even tho its impossible anyway.....as i dont own the magic computer 'programme')
  • he's starting to bite.....
  • a well thought out swerve ball response. just have a party, you dont need an excuse. you forgot to mention that you work for a football stadium company that has millions of stock photos and that all you need to do is press a button and it magically matches it up