Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Observations From League 2 Yesterday

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Just a couple of things.

Firstly after seeing the Notts County highlights they interviewed Peter Schmiechel and I wondered why he hasnt got into management yet, do you reckon he would make a good manager?
Secondly a player in the Cheltenham team called Josh Low who looked like a very promising player, constant marauding runs forward and a couple of goals aswell.

Comments

• good player that josh low,but if he came to us he would suddenly gain weight and no longer run in a marauding way.
  • Adam Le Fondre looks good.
  • [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Adam Le Fondre looks good.

he's another one, he will probably step up to a league 1 club if rotherham stay down
  • Rotherham look touch and go for a play off place now, some big form sides in that division - Notts County from 8th to probable league winners, Aldershot have soared to 4th, Morecambe as well, Port Vale and Northampton have had good recent runs and are in touching distance (though NT now have Akinfenwa out and will struggle to score)...

Meanwhile Bury have dropped like a stone (effectively replacing Notts County on the fringes) and Rotherham have lost 4 on the bounce, all against play off rivals and all without Le Fondre scoring... just shows how dependent they are/were on him
  • Only just realised the Torquay score today when i looked in the paper. Rochdale really dont wanna get out of that division do they....
  • If we don't go up, i'll definitely be looking forward to Bournemouth away next season*

* sods law it'll be on a tuesday night in January.
  • Where is Ackworth when you need him?