Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton Away :) videos

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.youtube.com/user/cafcfan321?feature=mhw5#p/a

Took them from todays game i have to admit they had one decent chance on goal and took it we had so many and couldnt pull the goals out of the hat but i have to admit their keeper kelvin davis was once again superb against us today pulled off some brilliant saves from headers

Comments

• You chanted Play Up Pompey far too often.
  • Pompey play up
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Pompey pay up

Fixed.
  • Did take me a good 30 seconds to realise why you lot were cheering the Spanners 1-0, but... guess they'll stay above yer for a season I should think, at most. ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Did take me a good 30 seconds to realise why you lot were cheering the Spanners 1-0, but... guess they'll stay above yer for a season I should think, at most. ;)

I can take another season, I'd take our situation over theirs and despite what they may say - So would they.

I personally think they might fall straight through to League One, rumours of more point deductions etc. Fingers crossed they stay up though as it'll be nice to have the South Coast derby back for at least one season.