Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Close thread or sink please, setting up new one!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DannyCAFC[/cite]When is the next Charlton life poker tourney ? and who sets them up is it Sticky?

fancy seeing you on here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DannyCAFC[/cite]When is the next Charlton life poker tourney ? and who sets them up is it Sticky?

lol been on here 3 years nice first post :o)

Usually TK & Wss set them up, we did have them few months in a row but havent since..... i cant remember february im guessing. im usually person who bumps it if not a sticky to try and generate interest

P.S. I claim to be good but have only come 3rd once and my record has been getting worse in it :o(
  • Options
    I was looking for the Charlton life game on PokerStars - found a private Tourney called PSAddicks so I entered; and won it! Anyway I will play the next CL Torney.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DannyCAFC[/cite]I was looking for the Charlton life game on PokerStars - found a private Tourney called PSAddicks so I entered; and won it! Anyway I will play the next CL Torney.

Cool, whenever that maybe.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DannyCAFC[/cite]I was looking for the Charlton life game on PokerStars - found a private Tourney called PSAddicks so I entered; and won it! Anyway I will play the next CL Torney.

Nice one, hope you win the CL won as well.

(be warned the rest of you, he's good, very good)
  • Options
    count me in for another
  • Options
    Right i'll set up a new thread today at some point to get the ball rolling people as this thread gone bit off topic and too much posting by myself etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Right i'll set up a new thread today at some point to get the ball rolling people as this thread gone bit off topic and too much posting by myself etc

Is this the first ever comment by JB87 which doesn't contain either "ha ha" or "LOL or similar.

: - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Right i'll set up a new thread today at some point to get the ball rolling people as this thread gone bit off topic and too much posting by myself etc

Is this the first ever comment by JB87 which doesn't contain either "ha ha" or "LOL or similar.

: - )

posssibly lol edit :o)
  • Options
    Im up for another one. The last one went pretty well and i could do with the dollar!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I will do my best if I can get Poker Stars working in the Sevenoaks area
  • Options
    I can do any Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday.
  • Options
    Eaststand Pokerstars usually works ok in sevenoaks as i live there :o)

Gray9 will be a tuesday, i will pot a members only thread later to try and get dates etc..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!