Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pic: Scott Parker In The Crowd At MK

2»

Comments

• One in the middle was on Soccer Am as the Soccerette a couple of years back, very pleasant.
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]the one in the middle would be the ultimate if she had the one on the rights top half (better breasts and no ribs)

Yeah not a massive fan of protruding ribs. The one on the right is cracking though.
  • Jennifer-Metcalfe.jpg

Jennifer Metcalfe....she dated Jermaine Pennant for a while. Oh to be a footballer.
  • [quote]
    Yeah not a massive fan of protruding ribs. The one on the right is crackling though.[/quote]
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]the one in the middle would be the ultimate if she had the one on the rights top half (better breasts and no ribs)

Yeah not a massive fan of protruding ribs. The one on the right is cracking though.

Thats Gemma Merna. Great assets

gemma-merna.jpg
  • deep sigh...
  • just to equal things out...
  • He looks nothing like Scott Parker
  • and another
  • edited April 2010
    King David. You're allowed him.
  • Sponsored links:

• and one for our gay community.
  • http://data1.blog.de/blog/a/annikabryn/img/dawn_french.jpg
  • You're on a roll there, Curb_It, lol

;o)
  • Oggy! dont encourage. This is a boob only zone ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]You're on a roll there, Curb_It, lol

;o)

Well ive heard that some think this is a very sexist site so im just evening it out.

I saw that picture on the bus the other night of Ronaldo... it just made me laugh. what were armani thinking?
  • Thanks Curb-it, that has brightened up my day :-)
  • and one more and ill stop. as its not nice to keep posting pictures of the opposite sex and view them as sex objects...
  • Get the bucket

sick-face.jpg
  • Exactly my point Atletico.
  • I'm disgusted that some women just view men as pieces of meat!
  • Sponsored links:

• None of the girls had their backsides showing though :-(
    ;-)

p.s. this isn't very on topic to scott parker is it?
  • Dawn French has part of her ass showing so thats a lie Sam!
  • Yes sam... dawns bum was on there.

And that one above is Dallaglio in case anyone wondering.
  • not wishing to sound gay here but is lawrence squeezing his buttocks in or are they naturally toned that way. im off to the gym again this summer