Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

was i at the wrong match?

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
just copied this from the mk dons site picture gallery from sat

"Charlton completed a league double over MK Dons with a narrow 1-0 win at stadiummk. Despite a host of chances for Paul Ince's side, Nicky Forster's second-half penalty after he'd been fouled by Sean O'Hanlon proved the difference between the sides"

i counted one chance after the goal which produced a good save and prior to our goal maybe one or two very minor chances around the box in the entire match. actually felt like the most comfortable 1-0 win ever

Comments

• There was a 10 minute spell after the goal where they put us under pressure, not many clear-cut chances though.

They probably said they had a host of home fans as well.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]They probably said they had a host of home fans as well.

the official crowd was 10,869. in reality it looked like there were maybe 5000 home fans, 2000 away and about 13000 empty seats,
  • it did not look like there were 10,000 on sat.

In terms of clear cut chances, they maybe had one or two more than us but we were not outplayed and very disciplined. Would not say they had a 'host' of chances, on Monday against Carlisle that was an example of when a team has a host of chances.
  • Afkas stat bank shows they had more efforts than us
  • wheres the vid choice
  • been really busy with meetings and "paid" work, earning a living etc...catching up since after easter. am working on it now and still have to cut another 5 mins off it but hopefully should be about by tonight if not tomorrow
  • anyone who was there saturday particulary in the singing area or behind the goal has an excellent chance of being in this one
  • thats what Im hoping Choice haha
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]thats what Im hoping Choice haha

what were you wearing & where were you sitting?
  • Choice, you were sitting in front of me in the first half filming.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    vid just completed. needs to process and upload which will take a few hrs but should be available early - mid afternoon. very fan friendly vid
  • I was standing at the back Choice but like front row of the people who were standing so if you recorded looking upwards I should be on it