Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diouf?

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
I see he's been nicked again. Is he the biggest scumbag footballer ever to grace england?

Comments

• No, not by a long shot.

Not defending him but I give you Lee Hughes and Joey Barton
  • He is certainly up there, the spitting incidents at Celtic and I think Boro were an absolute disgrace. Not a player I would ever want to see at The Valley.

Not sure if he is worse than Marlon King, Barton, Hughes though. or John Terry
  • Terry's a scumbag, but he's not in the same group as King, Barton or Hughes. Diouf doesn't get into that category either.

Terry and Diouf will have to settle for the scumbag playoffs
  • Barton by a country mile imho.
  • Barton wins the hypocrit award for his comments a few months back about younger players and their behaviour.
  • Marlon King and Joey Barton.

Also throw Kevin Muscat into the ring...
  • hughes killed someone
  • He didn't mean to. King sexual assaulted and punched a woman and showed no remorse. That's worse in my opinion. No excusing Hughes, but many people drink drive and get away with it.
  • edited April 2010
    All as bad as one another, all scumbags and all should be banned from playing football!

In defence of Hughes, he has shown a lot of remorse since and as far as I know done a lot for charity. Not saying this excuses him in any way but does perhaps indicate that he is not all bad. Marlon King and Barton however never learn.

Edit: Still think Hughes should be banned, still scum but can also see why some may believe he deserves a second chance.
  • is there no limit to what you will say in your pathetic wind ups?

God, you really a sick so and so.

Please go away
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    That's a bit harsh. Cafcdan18 is as entitled to an opinion as anyone.
  • Not a very nice man

Not safe for work or the feint hearted.
  • He ain't no Chris Powell, that's for sure...
  • What i object to with diouf is that he nearly killed a women 12 years ago in france driving without a license and narrowly missed jail (got their equivalent of community service because he was young).
    Then 12 years later and many more pounds in the bank, He's still driving with no licenses.
    Abused that ball boy kid at everton. He deffo makes my starting eleven for premier scumbags united.