Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wednesday Would Ya?

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
She just split up from the unfunniest person in the world but the question is, would you dive head first into Ms French's funbags????.........fat ones are usually the best.

french130807PA_468x662.jpg

Comments

• probably the easiest no I've ever given...
  • For the love of God,no,just no.
  • I would...Pretty girl, nice teeth
  • Question is... How many funbags has she got and why is her arse on the front? ...and NO!
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]I would...Pretty girl, nice teeth

VM is my kind of man!!....some of you lot are far to picky.
  • I would put something in her funbags.

Not my head.

Well.

This is awful.
  • Proper Gunt there. It's a 'no'.
  • lol....Im not saying you gotta be proud of it JT.
  • Has she split up from Lenny? What a shame.

Very funny woman, would be a pleasure to spend some time in her company. Dinner maybe and then a quiet drink.
  • adsads
    edited April 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Has she split up from Lenny? What a shame.

Very funny woman, would be a pleasure to spend some time in her company. Dinner maybe and then a quiet drink.[/quote]

dinner?...that could cost an arm and a leg...and then stroll up the bourneville boullevard?
  • Sponsored links:

• NO NO NO, never a fat one!
  • Fat ones do the dirtiest stuff. FACT.
  • Once you go fat you go look back......
  • annoying lump of lard. no thanks.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Very funny woman, would be a pleasure to spend some time in her company. Dinner maybe and then a quiet drink.

She can't be that fussy, doubt you'd have to bother getting her drunk first Henry!
  • Henners, by somewhere quite u mean somewhere empty so your mates don't take the michael... I would and I can confirm valley garys statement to be true, I have an amazing story about one drunken night in the castle in woolwich which ended up me waking up sandwiched between two larger ladies.... what a night... got ribbed for months about it from mates but hey ho..
  • omg no!
    one would get lost in her rolls!
  • Would require some flour I suspect
  • Lovin them spacehoppers...
  • Sponsored links:

• All over it like a rash. Look at the boomtangs on it
  • edited April 2010
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. she's that big you could probably climb inside.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]She just split up from the unfunniest person in the world.

Totally agree that Lenny Henry must be up there in the list of most unfunny "comedians"ever.
  • Yes of course.

And so would most of you - just worried about what your stereotype sheep-in-a-field mates might say.

Grow some!
  • edited April 2010
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Yes of course.

And so would most of you - just worried about what your stereotype sheep-in-a-field mates might say.

Grow some!

Spot on Algarve, i'd hit that no probs. I reckon also that 99% of you no-ers would, but wouldn't admit!!
  • She's got an attractive enough face for a 52 year old.

But if her boobs are, erm ........ that big, then she must have thunder thighs the size of ......... words fail me.
    You'd suffocate if you had a nibble or went for a dive.

So it's deffo a "no" from me. But I bet she's a good laugh to have a drink and a chat with - I'd be up for that!

Whatever happened to her old chum Jennifer Saunders? Mmmm ...... there's a bird I could easily have been persuaded to.
    Always had a thing about her, especially after she did a sketch in just bra and knickers.
  • holy jesus -------------- if you say yes to that i can only say "see a doctor quick". I like a woman that looks like a woman and has a few curves but FFS it would take you a week to walk round her ! probably have to have a survey done to find the entrance.
  • C'mon guys, lets try and keep it a little respectful eh?

(this isn't aimed at anyone especially just think some of the remarks are getting a little near the knuckle for CL)
  • So is that a yes Bournemouth?