Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If we all clubbed together could we afford ....

Messi?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    not on loan.

Loan players are rubbish. ; - )
  • He is a joke of a footballer, they should handicap him....put weights on his back, do something.
    Arsenals defending has been atrocious but his movement and finishing is frightening. Looks like he is gonna create a goal everytime he touches the ball.
  • We might have a chance with Lionel Blair though !
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]We might have a chance with Lionel Blair though !
    or Roger hagreaves friend: Mr Messy
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]He is a joke of a footballer, they should handicap him....put weights on his back, do something.

First bit of sense I've read all day...
  • Jesus...who was the Arsenal player that failed to put Walcott through for a one on one and maybe go 2 up....needs his arse kicked....they more or less go straight up the other end and it's 1-1!
  • he's only 22, so parky wouldn't want to play him too much.
    perhaps if he started 6 games at the start of the season then gave him the odd 10 minute cameo during the following 6 months.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Jesus...who was the Arsenal player that failed to put Walcott through for a one on one and maybe go 2 up....needs his arse kicked....they more or less go straight up the other end and it's 1-1!

Diaby, I think that was. But then I'm watching grainy Spanish TV coverage, so it could've been anyone.

Terrible decision. I'd have been disappointed to see that from Reid or Sam, but in the Champions League quarterfinal...
  • It was Diaby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Have I got my screen on the wrong setting, or does the cameraman keep just missing a lot of the play ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]not on loan.

Loan players are rubbish.
    Good grief, we get it. Please respect rule 2
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Have I got my screen on the wrong setting, or does the cameraman keep just missing a lot of the play ?

I had that problem too. Sky don't provide this feed, so it is not as good.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Have I got my screen on the wrong setting, or does the cameraman keep just missing a lot of the play ?

they showed one replay about 5 times while the game was still going on, when someone(maxwell maybe?) had their shot saved at the near post
  • we'd turn messi into a square passing crab , who would soon lose the ability to shoot properly and couldn't cross for toffee .... but as long as he supported charlton and showed 100% committment he'd go down a right treat ................
  • He's a bit wastefull, I thought he would have had 7 or 8 on a good day....
  • Ha ha Barca play an English team off the pitch so we resort to criticising their TV broadcasting.....

"Bloody foreigners, might win the world cup but who'll be laughing at the Baftas eh?!!" ;-)
  • Funnily I signed him for us on FOotball manager when we were in the prem and he was yet to make it big - thus must be 5 or 6 years ago now

he was too good for us then
  • can we have new rule about sense of humour failures?
  • 22 years old, could be good when he grows up. ( thats Messy not Henry)
  • Sponsored links:

• Loads and loads of miserable glum looking gooners at Gatwick about 330 this morning, all I said was "that third goal!"
  • [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Loads and loads of miserable glum looking gooners at Gatwick about 330 this morning, all I said was "that third goal!"

Claus Jensen's?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Jesus...who was the Arsenal player that failed to put Walcott through for a one on one and maybe go 2 up....needs his arse kicked....they more or less go straight up the other end and it's 1-1![/quote]

It would have made no difference, Barca won at a canter had another gear left in them. However Diaby should watch the replay, Barca always made the right use of the ball. Arsenal made so many poor decisions.
  • Messi would get a place on our bench.....two bob...!