Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brand new daily quiz for genuine Charlton fans...

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Quite simple, name that train...
stopcheating.jpg
One point for the first to name it correctly and a prize for the first anorak to reach 20 points...

Comments

• Annie and Clarabel
  • Do you go to a special school...?
  • sarcasm, not a fan?
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]sarcasm, not a fan?
    Watch it, or I'll have the cardigan police on to you...
  • game, set and match to Valley Gary.
  • See, I told you...
  • But i dont get it. Is annie and clarabel a name of a train then?
  • Okay i just googled it.
  • Right, you're under arrest too, get him officer
    cardigan-wnitercopy.jpg
    This is a serious quiz for serious fans...

Anyone posting sarcastic remarks by not realising it was a sarcastic thread in the first place is going to get laughed at and one of these added to their CRB checkWHOOSH2.gif
  • The 17:05 from Charing X to Dartford via Bexleyheath?

Unit 6017?

March 51 runs it on his model railway layout?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]The 17:05 from Charing X to Dartford via Bexleyheath?

Unit 6017?

March 51 runs it on his model railway layout?
    The route could be quite possible as it definitely ran on that track......

Wrong name though...

Ask March 51 for a go on his trainset and you might get a clue...
  • edited April 2010
    Well, the photo is of a Hornby Dublo OO gauge EMU, 2HAP type, constructed circa 1957/58 (the real one that is). They mainly worked the slow and semi-fast Kent routes although they could be found more or less anywhere on the Southern system: their withdrawal started around '81/82. Interesting, eh folks!
  • Looks like a Southern Region, two-unit EMU with 3rd rail power and twin bo-bo bogies.
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Well, the photo is of a Hornby Dublo OO gauge EMU, 2HAP type, constructed circa 1957/58 (the real one that is). They mainly worked the slow and semi-fast Kent routes although they could be found more or less anywhere on the Southern system: their withdrawal started around '81/82. Interesting, eh folks!
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Looks like a Southern Region, two-unit EMU with 3rd rail power and twin bo-bo bogies.
    You are both on the right lines but off the beaten track....:0)

I can see how you've come to your answers but if you got a model of the HAP have another look at it and the photo...

The HAP had a major difference to the model displayed...