Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vsCarlisle Match Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Thanks CharltonGirl - much appreciated
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonGirl[/cite]whistle goes

Thank chrtist for that.

Well done to the lads!
  • thank god for that - need a large glass of wine now
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Hold one.

Massive 6 points for us this weekend!

Shame the earlier games couldnt have gone a bit better for us...

get off the misery bus will ya!!!!

night
  • Thank you too CharltonGirl.
  • well done CharltonGirl, that wasn't easy with the poor commentry & slow internet connection!
  • [cite]Posted By: IdleHans[/cite]Thanks CharltonGirl - much appreciated

Seconded. Well done.

EIEIEIOooo..
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    get off the misery bus will ya!!!!

night

Not quite sure how I was being miserable....

Reading still not your strong point eh.
  • good win. well done CharltonGirl for keeping the thread alive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Mascot, someone else tell him for gods sake!
  • Wahey! Well done lads!:-D

Thanks for the updates Charltongirl! A fantastic job!
  • Cheers CG.....match fee cheque in the post!
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonGirl[/cite]thank god for that - need a large glass of wine now

Thanks a lot for the updates, appreciate it!

With any luck CAFCTV will email me about my lost log in details some time before 2045.
  • Even though the other results didn't go kindly for us ....... we did our bit by picking up our 3 points.

6 points, 2 clean sheets ...... and we're very much still in the the race for automatic promotion!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Well done CC...any stats ie, shots on / off target?[/quote]

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=269123&cc=5739&league=ENG.3
  • You're welcome but can honestly say I have no idea how PaddyP does it - the man is a legend!
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Well done CC...any stats ie, shots on / off target?

Charlton Athletic Carlisle United
    12(6) Shots (on Goal) 5(1)
    7 Fouls 11
    8 Corner Kicks 3
    1 Offsides 2
    51% Time of Possession 49%
    1 Yellow Cards 2
    0 Red Cards 0
    3 Saves 2

3 of Carlises attempts being made after the Shelvey / Mooney substitution, what a difference Jonjo makes.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Even though the other results didn't go kindly for us ....... we did our bit by picking up our 3 points.

6 points, 2 clean sheets ...... and we're very much still in the the race for automatic promotion!

If only Colchester knew what end to shoot for eh!
  • Your not trying to aim that at Mooney by any chance are you Stu?
  • Sponsored links:

• charltongirl just sounds hot!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Your not trying to aim that at Mooney by any chance are you Stu?

I'd say he has a lot less to offer than Jonjo does.

Creates more.

Holds possesion better.

Passes better.

Move off the ball better.

Oh and the minor fact that Carlise had 50% of their chances in the 9mins Mooney was on the pitch.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Even though the other results didn't go kindly for us ....... we did our bit by picking up our 3 points.

6 points, 2 clean sheets ...... and we're very much still in the the race for automatic promotion![/quote]

If only Colchester knew what end to shoot for eh![/quote]

Agent Lisbie had a decent crack! :-)
  • Should've won by more than the one goal. Criminal finishing from JJS and Racon. Still, we're still in the mix and all to play for.
  • Look mate im not going against your argument for Shelvey being a good player, but when your talking about moving off the ball and creating more i think you need to be careful!If i remember correctly it was Mooneys pass that set up Baileys volley against Millwall, it was Mooney that set up Waggys second at Stockport, It was Mooney who set up Forster to win the penalty on Saturday.

Jeez does this lad come in for some stick, you even have to look to him replacing Jonjo in order to blame him for Carlisles chances at the end!?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!