Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Carrying Injuries

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Does anyone remember sustaining an injury after or during a match as this has happened now 3 times this season.

1. Back Strain after away match at Wycombe. Took 2 weeks to recover from this, thought initially it might have been due to the bed i slept in the night before but may have been something to do with the strip club and stairs back at the strip club after the match
2. Twisted Knee after away match at Millwall. Took a week to recover, used hot water bottles and deep heat. May have been caused by unstable walking and standing throughout the day after marathon boozing on the Friday night and Saturday morning upto the match.
3. Arm injury after away match at MK Dons. Very minor strain in comparrison to previous injurys but got me thinking about this thread.

Diagnosis Theory

3 away games, all very boozy. We must do things we dont remember

Comments

• talking to yourself again?
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]talking to yourself again?

i used your words on sats vid....."horrible creation"
  • he he,my mother used it many a time
  • UDI'S Unidentified Drinking Injuries. I've had a few of them.

A few bumps and knocks celebrating goals (elbows in the head,stacking it over seats,and a few trips down terrace steps)
  • 5th day of a constant headache that count as a injury?
  • I seem to suffer heavy bruising after a good win, especially at away games. My legs were black and blue after the Southend game.
  • My Liver always hurts after match days........
  • My wallet doesn't feel to good after away games either
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]My wallet doesn't feel to good after away games either

make you right on that one, got back to euston and lost a hundred quid on drink related bets
  • edited April 2010
    Broke my heart on the 7th May 2007.

Dr Toderov was able to ease my condition in September later that year but this only proved to be a temporay recovery and my pain steadily increased over the following 18 months until I hit a low point on the 18th of April 2009.

The last 11 months have shown many signs of improvement only for my hopes of a recovery to be dashed by unexpected setbacks.

I'm now beginning to feel a little better as the medical team have, led by a new member of the team - Dr Forster, given me new hope. They have prescribed a course of seven doses of treatments, with a possibity of an extra three if necessary, and this, they say will put me course for a full recovery.

I know it's not going to be a quick recovery process but i'll be happy if things start moving the right way at last.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chin up Alex....! ;o)