Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons Yesterday

Took my son to his first away game yesterday.
He had been looking forward to this day for weeks!

He started off by scoring 8 goals in the morning at football.....Good omen!

We win the game and at the end of the match he gets Sam Sodje 's match shirt.........What a cracking day!!!

Comments

• brilliant mate
  • glad to hear it, is he playing football tomorrow morning? if so make sure he scores another 8 and hopefully the omen continues ;o)
  • Afraid not Johnny but he will be attending the game as normal!
  • [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Afraid not Johnny but he will be attending the game as normal!

how about you take him over the park and leave once he has scored 8 ;-)
  • i captured the moment sodje threw his shirt in i bet he was well happy, i was buzzing when i got lleras at yeovil. heres a little preview of whats to come
  • Did see Sodje point at someone to give the shirt too, glad it was your son to top the day off. Sam Sodje's always good giving his shirts away to fans - wonder if he has to pay for them. ;o)
  • Atletico I Belive the players have to pay to replace them thats why it feels even sweeter Sam Sodje gave it to my son!! Top Bloke!

Choice have you got him giving the shirt to Alfie? If so could you put that on your highlights as it would make my mrs very happy!
    I've sort of got it on my mobile but I had a few people doing the bouncy bouncy in front of me........LOL
  • This is what it's all about :)
  • I Must know you as well?

Are you on FB?

You must sit in the lower?
  • When whispers go wrong...lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Haha, don't worry mate.. we all talk to ourselves one time in our lives. ;-)
  • Been a long day pal....lol
  • Didn't realise it was you little un, cracking stuff. He'll remember that for years.

Saw Sodje point out exactly who he was throwing it to so always great to see players pick out the kids.
  • He wil D

Were buying a frame for it later today!!

All he's banging on about this morning is how long before we go to the Valley today? He thinks he's getting another one......LOL!!!

Great day!!!