Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kammy at his best

Comments

• Ha ha - Quality.
  • Met him in his hotel bar in Seville before the England friendly out there last Feb.

Completely genuine and first class bloke, hilarious, down to earth and not afraid to do a bit of effing and blinding and tell you what he really thinks of the "pros".

Another kammy cracker... on a par with Jon Harley scoring from outside the ground, the infamous dressing room tours and the "looking over my shoulder" goal at Craven Cottage.
  • That is so funny. I showed my misses who doesn't give a stuff about football. She laughed her head off too!
  • That's brilliant
  • yeah i saw that was quality. Kammy is such a top bloke
  • Yeah - top bloke. Just ask Jim Melrose
  • do you think he did it for a bet?

unbelievable!
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Falcomwood_1[/cite]My favourite bit as the mic fades out "It's still 0-0 Jeff"!!

Very funny.
  • Sums him up that clip does.
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]do you think he did it for a bet?

unbelievable!

No he thought the player was being subbed didnt realise it was a sending off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mate remembers him playing for Brentford. He was getting grief from a fan at one game and at half time, jumped over the barrier, lamped the bloke, and went back in for his half time cuppa. This was a long time ago, no TV and it wasn't treated like the Kennedy assassination, which it would be today. 
  • Mate remembers him playing for Brentford. He was getting grief from a fan at one game and at half time, jumped over the barrier, lamped the bloke, and went back in for his half time cuppa. This was a long time ago, no TV and it wasn't treated like the Kennedy assassination, which it would be today. 
    To deal with impending bank holiday lockdown fatigue, tempted to start a thread hypothesising that a Charlton player has just done this to explore this.

80+ pages I reckon by Sunday tea time with the pro- lamper camp suggesting the player was right to uppercut the gobby fan supported by calls for the return of national service, lack of respect and how being lamped in their early years was the making of them; whilst the opposing 'ang 'im lobby will be citing that children in the family stand will be scarred for life, it's brought shame on our club and anyone supporting it should probably go and follow the team down the road.

:-) 
    To deal with impending bank holiday lockdown fatigue, tempted to start a thread hypothesising that a Charlton player has just done this to explore this.

80+ pages I reckon by Sunday tea time with the pro- lamper camp suggesting the player was right to uppercut the gobby fan supported by calls for the return of national service, lack of respect and how being lamped in their early years was the making of them; whilst the opposing 'ang 'im lobby will be citing that children in the family stand will be scarred for life, it's brought shame on our club and anyone supporting it should probably go and follow the team down the road.

Indeed mate...you could name the half dozen easy, who would have more sympathy for the agitator than the victim.
  • edited April 2020
    Mate remembers him playing for Brentford. He was getting grief from a fan at one game and at half time, jumped over the barrier, lamped the bloke, and went back in for his half time cuppa. This was a long time ago, no TV and it wasn't treated like the Kennedy assassination, which it would be today. 

Not forgetting the suggestions that the lamper/lampee would be better suited to life at Millwall
  • edited April 2020
  • edited April 2020