Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
just sitting watching this Burnley vs City match. It must me be the poorest performance by a home team in Premier League history.

Comments

• 3-0 up in 7 minutes was it not? Why Brian Laws - a Les Reed decision!
  • edited April 2010
    Poorest performance - or just totally outclassed?

Then, you think how much the Burnley side cost - and compare to how much Man City have lavished on their team.

Just Premiership financial inequality.
  • Only the fourth ever quickest 4-0 lead in the Premiership. What are the other 3 (I don't know)?
  • True but then you look at the likes of Stoke who have frustrated Man City several times this season and for me as harsh as it sounds the likes of Burnley and Hull dont deserve to be in the Premier League and thank god they wont be next seaston.
  • 5-0 before half time, what a joke.
  • Well the boo boys were out after 7 mins. seemed to do the trick though, as they only conceded 2 more in the next 40 mins.
  • Man U 9 Ipswich 0 is the current record premiership score...........
  • [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]6-0
    2 more are it makes their GD better than the Spuds
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Man U 9 Ipswich 0 is the current record premiership score...........
    Apparently it is the biggest lead at half time in the prem
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    They chose Brian Laws on an assesment of how he'd performed with the ammount of money at his disposal. I believe it may have been statistical.

Fine but not fine if he's not suited to the cavalier football that Owen Coyle wanted to serve up. There was no way with their squad, and their style of play they wouldn't go through an extremely long fallow period.
  • 1-6, comeback is on!
  • Can they pull it back?
  • I just stuck a fiver on the draw at 1,000,000,000/1
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]I just stuck a fiver on the draw at 1,000,000,000/1
    do you have contact in the far east? :)