Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spare tickets for tomorrow

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Have 1 adult and 1 child ticket to offload for tomorrow for £30, or failing that just the adult one for the £22 asking price.

Need to get rid, anyone interested send me a whisper. Can arrange to meet before game, or if local to me I can drop round later today.

Ta

Comments

• I've got someone for the adult one only, unless anyone wants the pair by end tonight.

Cheers
  • where abouts is the kids one, im taking my cousins son tomorrow and was going to get him a ticket on the door,me and joe need to enter via gate 3
  • edited April 2010
    gate 3 as well Steve, Aisle 36.

If you want it i can drop it round through your door tonight mate or 1st thing in the morning
  • we are aisle 33 he's only young what are the chances do you reckon of them letting him sit with us ?
  • edited April 2010
    Well with a couple of hundred spares, i can't see everyone sitting in their own seats and i'm sure there will be the chance to get a row shifting along, but its entirely your call mate
  • i think aisle 36 is from the original batch,which are the cheaper seats, the ones left are the dearer ones, i think ill have to get him a dearer one tomorrow mate. Sorry
  • no worries Steve
  • if you still have it tomorrow ring me and i'll ask at the ground before i get his ticket, i would rather give u the money
  • If anyone has one, please let me know.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]If anyone has one, please let me know.

this thread is from the carlisle (h) match i think