Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New season ticket

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Lost my season ticket, how do I go about getting a new one for this season? Please tell me its not much hassle!

Comments

• Just phone up. They'll have a record of it.
  • edited April 2010
    I did this about 6 years ago
    If it has been proper lost it was a £40 - 60 charge for a replacement.
    If you cant find it and know it will turn up or forget to bring it to the game you can go to the ticket office and get a ticket for your seat, which can be refunded within 7 days if you bring the ticket stub and season ticket back to the ticket office.

Or something very similar to that anyway, cant imagine is has changed much in 6 years.

I had to pay the £20 quid for not having it, then the £40 - 60 for the replacement and then two weeks later I. found the poxy thing
  • No chance to phone up now really and a game on Monday.. Pretty sure Ive lost it for good so £60 it is! almost cheaper to buy tickets for the rest of the games

Yeah I know thats gonna happen to me Walsh, but I've searched everywhere, might have left it at uni but I dont think I did
  • You lost it after a game didn't you? Walking between the ground and the station didn't you?

Go to the police, fill out a form for items lost on the street, ring up the club, give them the police number and they'll send you a new one. Happened to me 2 seasons ago and didn't cost a thing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]might have left it at uni but I dont think I did

That's where it is.

Honestly, anything you think you didn't leave at uni, yet can't find, it at uni.

Even if you're 100% sure you packed it!!! I seem to forget something at either end of the journey everytime. Then again, I came back to Hull yesterday and managed to pack a load of stuff that wasnt even mine this time, so maybe I'm not the best example haha.
  • haha thats what my old man keeps saying!

I saw it in my uni room as I was leaving to come back and am 98% sure I picked it up, a joruney back to Canterbury might be in order!
  • edited April 2010
    This is what it says in the ST booklet that you can't find . . .

9. The club does not accept any
    responsibility for lost or destroyed
    season tickets. Replacements will
    be issued solely at the club’s
    discretion and subject to a £10 fee.
    Any person seeking to obtain a
    season-ticket booklet on a
    fraudulent basis will be liable to
    temporary or permanent exclusion
    from the stadium without refund
    and to criminal prosecution.

If you ring tomorrow morning after 9am somebody should be able to help you.
  • ah brilliant cheers mate, £10 is fair enough!!! Ill ring up on the train to MK tomorrow :)
  • how quick will they be able to sort it out? In time for Monday :P
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]how quick will they be able to sort it out? In time for Monday :P

Even if it wasnt by Monday, I'm sure they'd be able to print you out a ticket, I doubt very much they would make you miss the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Airman - has it always been ten quid or is my imagination exaggerating slightly and letting me think I paid 60ish??
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]might have left it at uni but I dont think I did

That's where it is.

Honestly, anything you think you didn't leave at uni, yet can't find, it at uni.

Even if you're 100% sure you packed it!!! I seem to forget something at either end of the journey everytime. Then again, I came back to Hull yesterday and managed to pack a load of stuff that wasnt even mine this time, so maybe I'm not the best example haha.

Be very careful next time you fly. Lots of mules innocent people are doing time in foreign countries, having given the very same excuse.
  • Not sure what might have happened in the past, but £60 sounds a bit steep.

Sure we can arrange something for Monday and if there's any problem whisper me and I'll sort it out.
  • awesome mate cheers, appreciate the help!
  • used my dads for the last few games but now need a ticket for leeds. Being asked to phone the police to get a lost property number and so on..is there not an easier way Airman? :(
  • gonna ring the old bill tomorrow but if anyone does have a spare for the North Upper tomorrow please let me know. Our system is a joke.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]gonna ring the old bill tomorrow but if anyone does have a spare for the North Upper tomorrow please let me know. Our system is a joke.

Sorry but it's not really the club's fault you lost your season ticket and have taken weeks to do anything about it.
  • But phoning the police is that really necessary?
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]But phoning the police is that really necessary?

Don't know but it's common practice when you want to claim for a loss.
  • gonna call up and buy a ticket for the leeds game tomorrow so can close this now
  • Sponsored links:

• I left mine indoors for Arsenal (cat A game) £50 for a ticket on the day

Then Sheff United when I left in in a jacket I decided was not needed indoors!

And Reading when I was pissed out my tree and routinely left the pissing thing on the coffee table

From the look on a senior member of the matchday staffs face who I won't mention the name of but is closely related to a cricket loving poster on here I wasn't keen on doing the whole 'leave the sodding thing behind' thing again!

Feel a complete plate doing things like that
  • edited April 2010
    actually phoning the Police isn't enough, you need to go there in person, as my Dad found out recently. Asked him where he lost it !! Now my Dad isn't that stupid and I'm sure if he could remember where he lost it he'd be able to find it again.
  • Mike, all you have to do is get a lost property number by phoning your local plod, quote it to the club and they will have a new season ticket ready for pick up on the day of the game, wont cost you a penny.

Simples
  • rang the police got a number, picking a new st up on the day now :) thanks for the help guys

I hope they just print one ticket tho, dont want to cost the club money by printing unecessary pages with only 1 game left :(
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]rang the police got a number, picking a new st up on the day now :) thanks for the help guys

I hope they just print one ticket tho, dont want to cost the club money by printing unecessary pages with only 1 game left :(

see, really not that difficult. Just ring the Club first next time.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]actually phoning the Police isn't enough, you need to go there in person, as my Dad found out recently. Asked him where he lost it !! Now my Dad isn't that stupid and I'm sure if he could remember where he lost it he'd be able to find it again.

lol thats the worse question everyone allways asks! 'Well if i bloody knew that then i wouldn't need to ask' - lee Evans comes to mind :o) also the mind your head