Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sorry 'bout your luck, Uncle -- New West Ham Kit

Just saw this link. Can only imagine the firestorm before people look at the date. I mean, it is because of the date, right?!? ;-)

Just trying to sell shirts...

Comments

• Options
    Got to be an April Fools.
  • Options
    Pretty sure that's an April fools, aren't they having their shirts made by Macron next year like us?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Really, is it an April fools joke. How smart of you to notice : - )

Why do people walk all over the joke?

If you got it then you keep it going not spoil it for everyone else.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Really, is it an April fools joke. How smart of you to notice : - )

If you got then you keep it going not spoil it for everyone else.

I thought the same. I spose its cos they diddnt think of it themselves Henners who knows.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Really, is it an April fools joke. How smart of you to notice : - )

If you got it then you keep it going not spoil it for everyone else.

True but to be fair i think it was so obvious....even i got it ;o)
  • Options
    The sad thing is I think it looks quite nice !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The sad thing is I think it looks quite nice !

there's always one!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Why not- its no worse than the sub Scunthorpe United kit they have at present, their current strip is very un West Ham anyway and nearly as good as Zola's managerial abilities!
  • Options
    Yeah, why not ...?

We've got Pink Lions, so why not Gay Hammers?
    I'll buy you that shirt, Uncle!

(shame about the date)
  • Options
    is it wrong to quite like the design?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you're going to do an April Fool do it properly. Say something that will wind people up on here and the thread will deteriorate into a sectarian slanging match.
    Of course no one would do that on here would they? The hosts wouldn't allow it...........
  • Options
    Wow...my apologies. I thought it was glaringly self-evident, and I figured the alternative was being shouted down for not labeling the thread appropriately.

For what it's worth, I've never favoured their colour scheme, but thought this did actually look pretty nice.

As you were...
  • Options
    I knew this would be the response, I was only pointing out they had the wrong kit manufacturers, if they are going to do an April fools at least get that bit right
  • Options
    at first they turned dow a 7 million shirt sponsership deal with a well known dog food company. fans said the thought of the team wearing a shirt with winalot on the front was taking the mick.

also have you tasted the new itallian cheese that has hit the east end , it's called yourgonezola
  • Options
    wouldnt be as bad as Palermo's. Or that french rugby teams Pink kit.
  • Options
    nullPDR010001049.jpgnull

Actually this is quite good ....