Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC interview in Israel.

A BBC TV journalist was recently alerted about an old Jewish fella by the name of Maurice Cohen (who is in his 90's) who had been going to the wailing wall every day for the last 70 odd years.
A few months back he was approached by the journalist with microphone at the ready and accompanying film crew.

"Mr Cohen, it's indeed an honour to talk with you,I must say this is truly a phenominal feat, just exactly what are you praying for on your visits every day?

"I pray for peace between The Jews,Muslims,Christians and all leading world religions.That my family and loved ones are safe in their beds.That children everywhere are brought up to show respect and have a bright future and show respect for their fellow man.
That all world governments dispose of nuclear weapons and that all army's world wide disarm forth with."

"Fantastic stuff Maurice and how do you feel about having done this for the last 70 odd years?"
"Well, to be honest, most of the time I feel like I'm talking to a fucking brick wall!"

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2010
    It's made of meleke limestone not brick :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]It's made of meleke limestone not brick :-)
    Isn't that why he said he feels it is like talking to a brick wall??