Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tilda Swinton - Would You?

Comments

• thats not really a realistic photo of her is it?
  • Yes..i wonder if she's into short fat bald ugly blokes :)
  • Can i change my mind?
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Can i change my mind?

lol
  • edited March 2010
    No, she looks like Beacker from the muppets.

beaker.gif
  • I think she looks like Kevin Spacey

and for that reason I'm very much ooooot
  • Good on her tho - she has an older husband at home being housekeeper and a younger more handsome model she brings out for public functions.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good on her tho - she has an older husband at home being housekeeper and a younger more handsome model she brings out for public functions.

Yes, very modern although that older husband is John Byrne the excellent artist and writer. Anyone remember Tutti Frutti?

Anyway back to Tilda. Not sure how people can say no if they have seen Narnia but I like putting some women on these threads who are a bit different and not just "normal" Lads mag cover girls.
  • "I don't like skinny birds"

Copyright Albert Steptoe
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good on her tho - she has an older husband at home being housekeeper and a younger more handsome model she brings out for public functions.[/quote]

Yes, very modern although that older husband is John Byrne the excellent artist and writer. Anyone remember Tutti Frutti?

Anyway back to Tilda. Not sure how people can say no if they have seen Narnia but I like putting some women on these threads who are a bit different and not just "normal" Lads mag cover girls.[/quote]

ok then, what about jeanette winterson? http://www.abc.nl/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/jeanettewinterson.jpg
  • She is far too pale for me. Also looks like she has those boobs that point up at the end, like a ski jump slope, along with really pink nips. That scares me.
  • was about to say yes from the top pic......and then I scrolled down !.

it's a no from me
  • [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good on her tho - she has an older husband at home being housekeeper and a younger more handsome model she brings out for public functions.

Anyway back to Tilda. Not sure how people can say no if they have seen Narnia but I like putting some women on these threads who are a bit different and not just "normal" Lads mag cover girls.

ok then, what about jeanette winterson?http://www.abc.nl/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/jeanettewinterson.jpg

I don't think I'm her type.
  • Haha! She likes em a bit more butch and manly than Henry. . . .
  • she does like sandals, dungarees and cardies tho
  • not anywhere near filthy enough and.... "she's got ginger hair toooo"
  • Ok, just for you Choice
  • Sponsored links:

• whos that? is it one of those 'just say no' posters from the 80's?
  • no its not doing it for me at all im afraid
  • She's reminded me i need to get a pint of milk on the way home. Is she allergic to sunlight?
  • Its a tough one because she can look great and quite awful. Decent body though so its a yes from me.
  • edited March 2010
    I reckon the chances of you sneaking out in the morning with your meat and veg in tact are very low. i wouldnt want to fall asleep with her, could be another bobbit
  • She'd 'ave it. Intelligent, classy and talented. Not too great in the face department, but probably goes like the clappers.
  • Without a doubt.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]..... but probably goes like the clappers.

Clappers? Like Pardew had distributed to the crowd at The Valley?
  • I couldnt possibly shag Boris Beckers sister...I respect him too much.
  • no from me

beaker from the muppet is matty svenson FACT