Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hello Players

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
They must read the crap we spout on here. Hopefully one day they will interact with us. In fact, forget that; that's the sort of thing Southern League players may do! Either way, let's give them some constructive guidance. I'll start:

To Lloyd Sam:

Stay out on the wing son. Stop drifting in and when you get the ball have the confidence to knock the ball past him and chase it.

To Richardson:

Stop being afraid of being hurt in aerial challenges. You turn side on every time and in hinders your ability to win the header. Maybe you were injured once, I don't know. Lightening rarely strikes twice and we need you to be strong in these challenges.

Feel free Lifers to add, but keep it constructive as, just maybe, our players may read this.

Comments

• elliot .... take your time you don't wanna come back too early from that injury
  • My advice to all of them is that promotion is there if they want it badly enough and glory in the pride that comes from wearing a Charlton shirt.
  • Yes lets replace them all, then we can slag off the next lot
  • parkinson..

stop pissing about with the players natural positions and bring back shelvey for the run in please, play burton on his own up front and shelvey in the hole to support burton and support the midfield, he is young and has the energy and by now he probably has a point to prove