Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One big positive from today

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
My son never threw up - and it was looking touch and go at one point during the first half.

I was pleased for that alone, but not half as pleased as the bloke in front of us I'm sure - if only he knew!

Comments

• I thought you were going to say that parky is undefeated against his, and our, HUGE, rivals!
    Hope the little bredbin is ok boom
  • our new keeper's clean sheet .... that's a big positive
  • Not having to get the beers at half time
  • Colchester and Swindon both dropped points.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]My son never threw up

I have it on good authority from the cleaning staff that only three people threw up in the entire crowd. So that's approx. 19,997 positives from today's game ...

Dare say Airman Brown will be able to confirm the exact stats on Monday !!!
  • One major plus point for me about today's game was the fact that the clocks went forward in Alberta last weekend, meaning that we are only 6 hours behind at the moment until the UK clocks go forward - so the 9am start meant a bit of an extra lie in this morning.
  • What's the code 'The kid in row F has just chucked his guts up'...?
  • Palace are in the bottom 3
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]My son never threw up - and it was looking touch and go at one point during the first half.

I was pleased for that alone, but not half as pleased as the bloke in front of us I'm sure - if only he knew!

That's interesting, you WUM. You should write a blog on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]My son never threw up - and it was looking touch and go at one point during the first half.

That's interesting, you WUM. You should write a blog on it.

Eh? What you going on about?

Are you trying to tell me that my son wasn't feeling ill during the first half of the game and I wasn't thinking that I might have to take him home after about 10 minutes?

Bizarre post from a bizarre poster.
  • edited March 2010
    Nothing? No, didn't think so. You run along back to your teaching sonny.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Nothing? No, didn't think so. You run along back to your teaching sonny.

Such a wind up. After that game today, that's the best you've got! lol
  • Out of respect for my fellow Lifers and the Board in general I am making the effort to be polite with this post.

Why am I on a "wind up"? Who am I supposed to be "winding up" exactly?

In an attempt to lift the doom and gloom I thought I would share with you all the very real concerns I had during the first half yesterday - aside from the football.

Now if you think I would lie about my sons health and welfare in an attempt to raise a cheap laugh then that's your problem. Pathetic.
  • wind up merchant
  • Football?
  • Here comes ArseTray........right on que folks!
  • personal name calling doesn't help
  • another positive - at least the warmer weather means the big screen is now working in HD quality.
    i really need my eyes tested.
  • Sponsored links:

• How is it that a post entitled with the word positive ends up being negative?
  • Way of the world jimmy - or at least it is for some on here. Such a shame really.
  • Glass:
    Half empty or Half full ?
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]another positive - at least the warmer weather means the big screen is now working in HD quality.
    i really need my eyes tested.

LOL