Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ATTENTION: Poll not working

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
I have just noticed that the poll isn't working properly.

Having followed the out-pouring of emotion since last weekend, it's obvious that Charlton are the worst team in the league; will fail to be promoted this season and be relegated next season; none of the players are "fit to wear the shirt"; Parky's the most evil man on the planet and there's little hope of Charlton ever winning ever again, ever. Yet the poll shows that more than two-thirds of people on here think we're going to win today.

Both these things can't be right; clearly there are some technical issues with the poll. So can we please have the poll fixed as soon as possible?

Comments

• I thought this was a thread about Graham Poll.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]I have just noticed that the poll isn't working properly.

Having followed the out-pouring of emotion since last weekend, it's obvious that Charlton are the worst team in the league; will fail to be promoted this season and be relegated next season; none of the players are "fit to wear the shirt"; Parky's the most evil man on the planet and there's little hope of Charlton ever winning ever again, ever. Yet the poll shows that more than two-thirds of people on here think we're going to win today.

Both these things can't be right; clearly there are some technical issues with the poll. So can we please have the poll fixed as soon as possible?

Not really, its just that however bad we get, we're still not Gillingham with their prick of a chairman!