Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield Town Matchday Magazine

Hi everyone,

My name is Dave Sykes and I am the Matchday Magazine editor at Huddersfield Town.

As part of our review of the opposition, we like to get the opinion of an opposing fan on the squad of eighteen players that we select to get an 'honest' view on their abilities and I am basically on here asking for a volunteer! If you can help me out, please drop me an email at david.sykes@htafc.com.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Sykes
Press Officer
Huddersfield Town Football Club

Comments

• http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=33193&page=1#Item_2

told you
  • I'll do it. Here goes

There all Crap.

Cheers
  • picked a good time to ask just after last saturday !!!!!
  • lol....funny

If all else fails I'll do it...

email me on

Addicksdowunder@yahoo.com
  • if you buy a programme on Saturday then look out for my unbiased assessment of our team. I'll try and go easy on them !!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]if you buy a programme on Saturday then look out for my unbiased assessment of our team. I'll try and go easy on them !!

I hope Mooney doesn't read the programme! Booed before the game last week and Large writing about him this! :-)
  • considering he thinks Peter Pan is a superhero I'm banking on the fact he can't read !!! It's A Sodje who needs to worry !!
  • Which one ?
    ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]if you buy a programme on Saturday then look out for my unbiased assessment of our team. I'll try and go easy on them !!

If anyone read my comments in the programme can I just please say that they were substantially doctored from those submitted and I havn't suddenly become a David Mooney fan. Thankyou.
  • haha just how much did they change it?

Mooney is weak and a pretty average powerful and a great player for us
  • Sponsored links:

• "On loan from Reading. Scored a goal last Saturday. He works very hard both on and off the ball"

Large lurves David...............
  • Large and David sitting on a tree... lalalalal.
  • what I actually put for Mooney : 'on loan from Reading. Scored a rare goal last Saturday and let the fans know what he thought of them instead of it normally being the other way round . Fact is many, including me, don’t think much of him. He is lightweight, doesn’t tackle, can’t head the ball, misses too many chances and isn’t good enough for League 1. I find it hard to find a single attribute he has except that he runs around a lot and does it quite well.'
  • Is that you going easy on him?

Well im glad they changed it - would have hated him to read that from his own fans - i suppose in the unlikely event he did read it.
  • Haha why not just put the Samaritans phone number in and say this is for you Dave!
  • That's great, the way they cut it down and left in the only slightly positive bits. Did they do that for anyone else?
  • yes Scoham for a few although Mooney's and Akpo Sodje were the most doctored. I can't really see the point of asking a fan's view and then substantially changing what they say. They wanted an honest opinion and I gave it.
  • I guess what they really wanted was you to list the best attribute of each player.
  • In fairness, "Runs around a lot" does cover Eusebio & Mooney :0((
  • Jeez Large, if you're asked to say a few words at my funeral, politely decline please mate !!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]what I actually put for Mooney : 'on loan from Reading. Scored a rare goal last Saturday and let the fans know what he thought of them instead of it normally being the other way round . Fact is many, including me, don’t think much of him. He is lightweight, doesn’t tackle, can’t head the ball, misses too many chances and isn’t good enough for League 1. I find it hard to find a single attribute he has except that he runs around a lot and does it quite well.'

Just got to this thread late.

LMAO, Large! .......It doesn't exactly read like a pen picture of one of our own players should, does it?

But it does read like a bigoted and prejudiced opinion of a message board moaner.

Anyway, made me laugh!

;o)
  • It can only someone laugh surely because they didnt print it? thank god.
  • bigoted and prejudiced ? Bit strong that imo. I'm of the opinion that he is a useless footballer and whether you agree or not doesn't bother me and whether you agree or not I'm allowed my opinion. Only Mooney and Akpo copped it really, the rest were complimentary on the whole. Also, don't see myself as a message board moaner but more of a realist. Thought my posts on Saturday's performance were positive and I was happy with the point.
  • Cracking programme though - best so far this season by a mile.
  • Poor old Dave at Huddersfield didn't quite get such a good response when he asked our dear friends down the road.....

Idiots
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Poor old Dave at Huddersfield didn't quite get such a good response when he asked our dear friends down the road.....

Idiots

lol they are very welcoming
  • Wow, they never fail to amaze me...
  • I love the fact that none of them would say boo to a goose in person. Absolute melts of the highest order.
  • must be plants - it's only the press that makes look bad isn't it? sweet lil innocents
  • Would have got a better response if he'd asked a bump of chimps.