Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Name The Puppy

13»

Comments

• (Maurice) Setter(s), LLewellyn, and, as T.C.E didn't use it for his posh puppy, (Eric) Lancelotte! Or just plain Eric.
  • Posh, you dont get much "posher" than a Golden Retriever. Anyhow Choice wont be on here tonight, He'll be to busy stopping his puppy from eating his sofa. ; )
  • I've had a few animals named after players:

Mortimer the cavy
    Rufus the cavy
    Leaburn the cat

All rescue animals of course. I personally don't agree with buying puppies, but there you go, that's just me.
  • Peecock ( if it's male )
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]I've had a few animals named after players:

Mortimer the cavy
    Rufus the cavy
    Leaburn the cat

All rescue animals of course. I personally don't agree with buying puppies, but there you go, that's just me.

25 years ago got 2 cats and called them "Lenin" & "Trotsky".
    My Dad threatened to get me a dog and call it "Hitler".......
  • DOG NAMED: Bailey (as per original plan) sorry T.C.E theres 2 now
  • I was expecting a candid shot of Pamela Anderson :-(
  • Does it have a low pain threshold and spend a lot of time rolling around on its back?
  • Not one of those puppies that was on tv last night the 2 blokes from lewisham selling them out of a box on the street.... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]Does it have a low pain threshold and spend a lot of time rolling around on its back?

funnily enough it has been spending a fair bit of time lying on its back. does nicky bailey sleep though when he is on his back?
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]Does it have a low pain threshold and spend a lot of time rolling around on its back?

funnily enough it has been spending a fair bit of time lying on its back. does nicky bailey sleep though when he is on his back?

Yes, and dreams of chasing cats!
  • Name it after your wife, she's bound to be impressed....
  • [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]

But if no-one buyed puppies, the people whose dogs have made 'em would just have to throw them out (if they couldn't afford to feed them) so then ALL puppies would be rescue animals/strays/whatever, and the charities wouldn't have enough money to feed them, and most of them would probably end up being shipped off to Korea and eaten in sandwiches or something.

So effectively, you are advocating eating dogs. People like you make me sick.

Gold