Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Offs - Dates and Prices.

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
I think I am safe to say we all have a feeling inside off us that we will have to face the lottery in May. If by some mirracle we pull off a great run of wins and steal 2nd place off the league then there is no need off this Post.

The date for the Play Off Final date is 29th May.
The prices for the match will be range from £30 - 84 and U16's will be priced at £15 - 30.

Third Tier (level 5) towards the back
£30 Adults, £15 Concessions

Third Tier (level 5) towards the front and behind the goal
£40 Adults, £20 Concessions

First Tier (level 1) behind the goal
£50 Adults, £25 Concessions

First Tier (level 1) on the side of the pitch
£60 Adults, £30 Concessions

Second Tier (Club Wembley)
£84 Adults, No Concessions

Better start saving up myself as its going to be one expensive day for someone with no income atm!

Comments

• At those prices I may well have to give it a miss not that we will get there.
  • Its kinda shocking the prices I think, no U18's or U21's. Should atleast be a student ticket!
  • I can get concessions, the joys of being with job centre ;)
  • No you can't, it states U16's. Not U16's and people with no job. lol
  • I think we will be able to stop worrying after stumping up for the visit to Colchester/Swindon/ Millwall...
  • 29th May; son's 1st birthday...damn!!
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]29th May; son's 1st birthday...damn!!

well he IS under 16 sadiejane

15 squids bargain!
  • What Algarve said
  • I'm in Cyprus from the Friday 29th, thankfully I land about 2 hours before kick off. Not only that but my company's BIGGEST week ever begins on Monday 31st May - I couldn't have timed my holiday any worse - I bleedin hate school half terms!
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I'm in Cyprus from the Friday 29th, thankfully I land about 2 hours before kick off. Not only that but my company's BIGGEST week ever begins on Monday 31st May - I couldn't have timed my holiday any worse - I bleedin hate school half terms!
    29th is a saturday mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank FOOK for that!
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Thank FOOK for that!
    Sure you will be able to get it/find it on a TV somewhere as in Sky Sports.
  • Yeah, I watched the Leeds v Donny final 2 years ago with the inlaws who are Leeds' fans. Be an interesting final if it's us vs them as we're all going away again!
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]Yeah, I watched the Leeds v Donny final 2 years ago with the inlaws who are Leeds' fans. Be an interesting final if it's us vs them as we're all going away again!
    Would be a laugh, well lets hope if we do need to go up this way the boys can do us proud and win it! Especially for you being abroad with a Leeds fan for a week or more after the match! (i'm assuming)