Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ahem....

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=10871&page=1

In answer to Off_it on the first page.........well, you probably know the answer to that one now!

*Tee-hee-smiley-doff-the-cap-dont-times-change-sort-of-winky-thingy*

Comments

• LOL

Good work!!
  • That search option at the top of the page could provide to be a right thorn in the side......IF i was that sort of person. Which i'm not. Usually.

Though it is as tempting as as a ball rolling past Christian Dailly in front of his own net!
  • Go away ! I am still sulking ;0)
  • LOL i have got over it, Millwall were by far the better team and you deserved the win we are rubbish and yes we do know we are.
  • i stand by what i said way back then ...... facts and the truth is all i deal in;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i stand by what i said way back then ...... facts and the truth is all i deal in;-)

I admire your stance oohaah. Though facts and truth always have a habit of coming back, pulling your pants down, and smacking you across the bottom in front of everyone in the shop.

Lets have a look what else is back there....
  • enjoy your moment in the sunshine groucho we've had 15 years laughing/ looking down on you from such a distance at times it was ridiculous ..... your long wait maybe over soon, although i doubt you'll be viewing us from the top table at anytime but that's never been a millwall thing (2 seasons excepted!)