Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit

Happy St. Patricks Day.

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil

A pint of Guinness, please.

Comments

• Options
    IAIA
    edited March 2010
    Go raibh maith agat

Thank you

Uisce beatha domsa, le do thoil

Whiskey for me, please
  • Options
    bit early for me, but cheers everyone. maybe when I've finished my weetabix.
  • Options
    It makes me so proud as an irish man to celebrate the work st pat did banishing ireland of all snakes and dangerous animals by watching english people getting munted on guiness in novellty hats... I've got my shamrock and wearing my eire rugby shirt to work today, but won't be supping a pint of black till the weekend sadly.

Happy st patricks day one and all...

Artane Adam..

Up the Dubs...
  • Options
    I'll be raising a glass of the black stuff to you all tonight but the serious craic will be had a KB's on saturday night. Happy St Patrick's Day lifers! X
  • Options
    pogue ma hone

means ----- " i love millwall" in Orish--- FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Happy St. Patricks Day.

Pionta Guinness

That's just "pint of" said in an Irish accent! LOL

Happy St. Patrick's day to all the Irish folk on here.
  • Options
    Dont do St Patricks day...but have a good'un anyways.
  • Options
    What ValleyGary said
  • Options
    trendy sweet cider for me.

happy st patrick's day.
  • Options
    they should do this every year
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greatest marketing campaign of all time.

Enjoy your Guinness.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Greatest marketing campaign of all time.

Oh don't be such a kill joy !!

Happy St. Partrick's day everyone, I'll be a plastic paddie for the day !!
  • Options
    Title of the thread sounds like one of Pardew's "exotic" signings.
  • Options

Coca-Cola and Santa has to run it close?
  • Options
    Happy St.Patrick's day to you all.
  • Options
    im quarter irish but cringe at all these celebrations of it here,fake people day.
  • Options
    St Paddy's day and Kap's birthday - Yea!!!!!
  • Options
    Same nolly, never knew my grandmother to ever celebrate st. patricks day and never really felt any affinity to the day myself - suppose that is growing up round here tho, got mates from irish families in much more strongly irish areas of london/elsewhere and its a big community thing to them, so cant really knock that - fair play to them. Hope anyone celebrating it has a good one.
  • Options
    If others feel you are entitled to celebrate it or not.
    If you care a toss if it's celebrated or not.
    Even if you hate others having a good time and enjoying themselves for whatever reason they care to use.

Happy St. Patricks Day to each and everyone one of you.

Plastic and Proud.
  • Options
    missing the point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Coca-Cola and Santa has to run it close?
    Not even close, who drinks 8 pints of coke around Christmas and wears a stupid big hat advertising the drink?
  • Options
    Why the celebrate it in Northern Ireland I have no idea, job centre in belfast cant tell my why my claim aint gone through cos its the bank holiday :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]missing the point.

You may well be, but have a good day anyway :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]job centre in belfast cant tell my why my claim aint gone through cos its the bank holiday :(

What you claiming for now NP?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]job centre in belfast cant tell my why my claim aint gone through cos its the bank holiday :(

What you claiming for now NP?

Still job seekers/new deal, but they still havnt put my money in the bank and I started claiming on the 2nd Feb
  • Options
    ''my money''

you gotta laugh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]''my money''

you gotta laugh.

Well it will be mine when I get it
  • Options
    An Aimsir Láithreach Millwall

means ----- " I hate Millwall" in Irish --- FACT
  • Options
    Nath, I think you will find it us working people paying taxes fund jobseekers alowence. I felt so ashmed getting my 120 a fortnight I hated knowing other people were paying it. Get yourself a job there are loads out there you will feel so much better earning your money then just getting a hand out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]''my money''

you gotta laugh.

Well it will be mine when I get it

Its that attitude thats probably stopping u from gettin a job!...So, have you not been searching for a job since feb as you havent had your allowance?