Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rhetorical question

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
At the start of the season, would you have been happy winning one, losing one and drawing one against Millwall (if the win was at Wembley)?

Comments

• lol... as long as it wasn't the jpt final we won!
  • dont get us all excited. yes though
  • ...because I think that would be the definition of a good season.
  • beating them in the play off final is the only thing thats gonna erase the dreadful memory of saturday. although i think id rather we took our chances against swindon, huddersfield or colchester. fuck they all sound tough now. i think our best bet would be huddersfield but i might not be saying that by the end of next week.
  • Actually that is not a rhetorical question, it is a hypothetical question :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Actually that is not a rhetorical question, it is a hypothetical question :-)
    It's a (insert posh word for pointless) question.
  • I think in the next 10 games as we have done in the last 5 games, that with everyone either facing each other or fighting a team who are battling to stay up we will get alot of unexpected results.

Norwich are gone. So it's whoever puts a run together for these last 10 who gets 2nd.

Play offs are a lottery
  • Stop answering - it's rhetorical.
  • Could there be anything worse than facing those mugs at Wembley? 40k of them turning up, how the f*ck would they police that, it'd be absolute murder.
  • Er...just how they policed 40k of us against Scunthorpe, how they policed 25k of us in Cardiff against Manchester United, 20k of us at Old Trafford and 48k of us in 99 against Wigan.

You do half exaggerate the trouble that occurs at Millwall.

I'd be more worried walking down Sidcup High Street at the moment than going Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Er...just how they policed 40k of us against Scunthorpe, how they policed 25k of us in Cardiff against Manchester United, 20k of us at Old Trafford and 48k of us in 99 against Wigan.

You do half exaggerate the trouble that occurs at Millwall.

I'd be more worried walking down Sidcup High Street at the moment than going Millwall.

F*ck me are you still here?!
    Anyway in case you actually believe what you write, Scunthorpe and Wigan brought only a small number of fans and would've been travelling from different directions to you. We'd all be going the same way and if it can kick off on a 4 minute train journey from LB to South Bermondsey, it can kick off on trains/tubes to and from Wembley. You lot in a Wembley final against a team who would actually bring more than about 10k fans has got to be the old bills worst nightmare.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Er...just how they policed 40k of us against Scunthorpe, how they policed 25k of us in Cardiff against Manchester United, 20k of us at Old Trafford and 48k of us in 99 against Wigan.

Blimey you get big crowds..... Where are the rest of them on normal league games...in the toliet???