Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dailly against Millwall

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
He really doesn't like playing against them does he?

A Millwall I work with just came in singing the only one Christian Dailly and reminded me he scored an O.G for West Ham when they lost 4-1 there.

Comments

• well to be fair no-one had a particularly good game did they? no point picking out the individual and if anyone you would think the strikers should get the stick, yes history shows he has not performed in this fixture but was no worse then llera
  • You're lucky, I've been hearing that since about 5 on Saturday. They were even singing it in the pub I went to after the game.
  • Not been convinced by him for a while, has generally just been doing enough to get through games without ever really playing well. Shame because he was one of our best players at the start of the season, along with Burton. Since then he just seems to be declining. Is it fitness or something else? Because he was supposed to be one of our fittest players. Glad we only need to use him at centre back and not right back or central midfield.