Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your views on the OS has been put out of action

Sign in as normal, try to post and you just get returned to the sign in page. First time we've seen this happen, looks pretty deliberate so I guess a decision has been taken to suspend it. Whether or not it's just temporary is anyone's guess.

Comments

• It's in case Parkinson reads all the messages of support!
  • On the contrary, having accessed the editing system and judging by the absence of any posts received since Saturday morning, it seems that Your Views has not been functioning properly since then, which was when the website suffered a number of server problems.

We are working to get it back online.

MW
  • That's lucky. ;-)
  • edited March 2010
    No need mate, just tell Parkinson to go.......and take Mooney with him!
  • [cite]Posted By: Matt_Wright[/cite]On the contrary, having accessed the editing system and judging by the absence of any posts received since Saturday morning, it seems that Your Views has not been functioning properly since then, which was when the website suffered a number of server problems.

MW

Its a load of old shite anyway. Only allowed to post what they want you to say and cant really have an objective view. Dont even bother to read it anymore.
  • Server problems on Saturday morning? Must be highly contagious but thanks for the explanation.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Matt_Wright[/cite]On the contrary, having accessed the editing system and judging by the absence of any posts received since Saturday morning, it seems that Your Views has not been functioning properly since then, which was when the website suffered a number of server problems.

MW

Its a load of old shite anyway. Only allowed to post what they want you to say and cant really have an objective view. Dont even bother to read it anymore.

I will second that Uncle, that is why I joined this site, and I am glad to say that I have never been tempted to go back.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Matt_Wright[/cite]On the contrary, having accessed the editing system and judging by the absence of any posts received since Saturday morning, it seems that Your Views has not been functioning properly since then, which was when the website suffered a number of server problems.

MW

Most of the posts on there are having a go at Parky, Burton, Mooney, Sam. Anyone that disagrees is usually critisized.
  • Theres a suprise..........no doubt will up and running again Thursday afternoon prior to the build to the game on Saturday and all the dust has settled from the humiliation of Saturday
  • There is no dust settling for me - Saturday is my opportunity to tell those tossers what a let-down they were. That result was humiliating.

That bottom corner of the covered end will be well populated when they do their little jiggy-jumps and waving, a good opportunity to let them know.

They were gutless on Saturday and have probably condemned us to another year (minimum) of playing trash football at pokey little clubs.
  • Sponsored links:

• what uncle said. not worth the bother anymore.
  • I was reading last week and was delighted to see Acworth has many contributions on there. If nothing else it's goof to see what he's up to as it makes me feel better about myself