Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Response

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
do you think pikey fans will be fearful of the backlash or confident of getting their first away win?

Comments

• Oh god, it would be their first away win. I forgot about that.
  • C'mon choice ... backlash? With the way Charlton capitulated on Saturday? You must be joking ... Gills are probably betting on which of their players will get a hat-trick.
  • last week parky went to carlisle to do some groundwork on the spanners. apparantly the team spent the whole of last week working on tactics, watching videos. what the feck happened?
    if a sunday league team had played for charlton on saturday nobody would have noticed.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]C'mon choice ... backlash? With the way Charlton capitulated on Saturday? You must be joking ... Gills are probably betting on which of their players will get a hat-trick.[/quote]

Im with you any other teams it would be common to think a backlash but being a Charlton fan i think struggle
  • More doom and gloom I fear!
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]last week parky went to carlisle to do some groundwork on the spanners. apparantly the team spent the whole of last week working on tactics, watching videos. what the feck happened?
    if a sunday league team had played for charlton on saturday nobody would have noticed.

Yup, I thought as much. This is very worrying. We have a decent squad (ducks for cover) and he spends too much f*cking time worrying about them. Result, players played out of position, fear of them, negative tactics, - end result total f*cking disaster. When will we learn. We are not playing Man U or Arsenal!!
  • Parky will build this game up as some sort of local derby revenge when 95% of Charlton fans couldnt give a shite about Gillingham (and I was born there)

If we dont score early this could be a disaster, couple of thousand pikeys with their lucky heather getting behind them, negative support from us all adds up to you know what.

When you get a result like that against the team that matters most the only thing that would get him out of it is promotion.
  • I want a big response this weekend against a team which hasn't won away all season.

Only 3 points is needed but I want to see a performance where we play well for 90 minutes, take the game to them. We haven't dominated a game as a team since god knows how long.
  • edited March 2010
    Anything but a convincing win and performance from the 1st min will be the only thing that will keep the crowd off Parky's back. I imagine the boo boys will be out in force.
  • If i was Parkie i would keep my mouth shut, let the team do the talking on the pitch and stop making text book comments from a coaching manual for the press, stop wasting your time talking to the press and talk tactice to the team.

Excuse my ignorence Tim Breaker as a defender in his playing days,therefore should our defence be more organised rather than the Keystone Cops
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]C'mon choice ... backlash? With the way Charlton capitulated on Saturday? You must be joking ... Gills are probably betting on which of their players will get a hat-trick.

well they dont know charlton the way we do