Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lets all agree......

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
If we go 1 down on Sat. NO BOOING!

We've been good recently at coming from behind (oooh matron) and despite having been pony at Forest I really fancy us winning on Saturday and in the process overtaking Wet Spam and dragging Wigan and Boro further toward us.

PMA and passion from us can and will work wonders for the players!

I must stop drinking at lunchtime ;-)

Comments

• Options
    agree 100%
  • Options
    o.k, I agree..........however if we go 2-0 down and show no effort or passion then it's a different matter **stupid smiley thing**
  • Options
    Well said Dan.

What about 2-0 though :)
  • Options
    100% agree

But at what point do we sing you're not fit to wear the shirt...........................?
  • Options
    2-0?!

Well thats different! Mass booing from all three sides orchestrated by that penis on the PA system ;-)
  • Options
    In all seriousness i have never been a booer during the game, dont really see the point.

The second goal at Forest did test that though.

Booing should be half time and full time whistle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]2-0?!

Well thats different! Mass booing from all three sides orchestrated by that penis on the PA system ;-)

Oi Leave BDL alone.
  • Options
    I'll only boo if Faye is in the starting XI

[:-)]
  • Options
    Maybe instead of booing we should have a silent protest whereby half of the East Stand leaves with 10 minutes to go...
  • Options
    If we go two goals down and show the passion/effort then I will protest by not saying a word - that will let em know how I think eh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leaving the east stand 10 mins from time..........never
    That happens every week so wouldn't be much of a protest,otherwise that means you lot have been protesting 4 the last 10 years
  • Options
    To Throw valley gold cards onto the picth in disgust.