Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Videos Millwall v Charlton ???

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
has anyone got any videos on youtube from yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/user/cafcfan321?feature=mhw4

these are mine

Comments

• Wonder if choice made one ?
  • choice stopped filming at 1-0 and spent the 2nd half making drunken gestures towards the home fans
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]choice stopped filming at 1-0 and spent the 2nd half making drunken gestures towards the home fans

lol classic, probably good idea mate
  • There's loads on YouTUbe, but not really something i want to watch.
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i must admit we had been drinking till 4am sat morning, started again at 11 then drank gods know how much else throughout the day. when we went 2,3,4 down i lost the plot totally and my mate needed to make sure i could walk in a straight line away from the place.

i must admit we had been drinking till 4am sat morning, started again at 11 then drank gods know how much else throughout the day. when we went 2,3,4 down i lost the plot totally and my mate needed to make sure i could walk in a straight line away from the place. i dont remember a lot of the match, i even lost track of the score at one point and had to ask my mate this morning if kyle reid played.
  • why the f*ck did parky piss around with the formation. everyone on here knew he had to play 5 across the middle. he was just trying to be clever and take the plaudits if we had won (a typical pardew mentality). instead he looks bloody stupid for tampering with a winning team. i actually felt yesterday that based on the naivety he showed as a manager on saturday that he might have considered walking