Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players who contracts are up at the end of the season?

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Meant to be 14, so it's something like-

Sam, Sodje, Randolph, Basey, Dailly, Burton, McKenzie, Spring, Sinclair, Dickson, Clark, Wagstaff, Solly and Stavrinou.

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=30671&Focus=584665#Comment_584665
  • Thank you for the link. Who is going to get a extension?

Bailey a dead cert to go.
  • So most of the big earners will still be with us.

Of the above list how many could attract better offers from other clubs ?

Sam and maybe Sodje , probably could get a CCC club but i think the others may struggle to do so.

Burton , Dailly and Mackenzie do not have youth on their side and are all on a good screw.Next year they may accept a lower contract.

in terms of new players , who is going to be out of contract from other teams in this Division ?
  • Doubt anyone will until we know what league we're in.

Sinclair and Dickson surely certain to go, and McKenzie unless something changes. Probably Randolph as well.

I think Basey, Wagstaff and Solly will stay, possibly Stavrinou. Clark I doubt we'll keep.

Sam, Sodje, Dailly, Burton and Spring who knows?
  • WTF happened to spring anyway?

I hope Sam stays. Hopefully waggy can break into the first team along with Shevley (on the condition he starts playing simple football) especially if bailey goes. Don't know how he would stay if we don't go up. Be great if he did.

Fingers crossed we do go up. Mcken been a waste of time and money.
  • If only Llera was out of contract. Least A Sodje and Mooney aren't contracted at all

Is Baset defintely out of contract, i thought he signed a 3 and a half year deal in 2007/2008?
  • and Dickson signed an extra year the season Pardew left.