Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welcome back, AFKA

Just noticed that AFKA has logged on for, I think, the first time today.

Hope you're OK, mate and have just been licking your wounds like the rest of us .

Comments

• Glad someones looking after him Fanny.......
    ;-)
  • Think he only logged on from force of habit, MOG ...

Having seen how dejected he was whilst waiting for the gates to open last night, I've looked on here for his posts but to no avail. Know how he feels when the players & manager you WANT to feel close to / the football team you've loved for years let you down so badly - guess that's how we all felt today.

Old cliche but time heals and I'm sure he'll be back next Saturday like most of us on here ....But hurt of this magnitude takes a whole lot longer to put behind you.

Chin up, AFKA .
  • Hi FF, i'm sorry i was a bit unfriendly after but i was so down i just really didn't want to talk to anyone. Have been v busy last few days, so only been checking site on my phone to make sure it is running and no one is being silly.

Still gutted though. Couple of my chins are starting to perk up, but i've still got a few more to go :-)
  • No probs, AFKA. I could see that, like myself, you didn't want to talk about anything ! Think I was pretty rude to a couple of aquaintances - I just wanted out of there .
  • I wish I had a fanny to look after me...
  • Lol, RedZed ! Wouldn't want me though - I'm a granny fanny ....
  • [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Lol, RedZed ! Wouldn't want me though - I'm a granny fanny ....
    I'm saying nothing...
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Lol, RedZed ! Wouldn't want me though - I'm a granny fanny ....
    I'm saying nothing...

Thats a first ....