Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boo from the start

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
just a thought or maybe a plan, but why dont we all boo from the start ? take rotten fruit and veg throw that at Parky straight from the off ? stand the whole game ------tell any one who asks you to sit down to f**k off-------------- heaven forbid but maybe even swear.

I mean who knows maybe if just might work as clearly being NICE and attempting to support the shit dont seen to work.

Comments

• hear hear,some people seem to think being in a play off postion in league one deseves applause,why are we here anyway?
  • shut up roy and molly. support the team even if you think the manager is shit.

i even punched tavern when he was shouting at the team... we were only one down at that stage. i couldnt stop anyone booing after that.

happy days! not
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hear hear,some people seem to think being in a play off postion in league one deseves applause,why are we here anyway?

I dont know why we are there to be honest - because we are crud. Might say something about the league. But if we get promoted we will need to find money which we all no we do not have....
  • give it a rest il shut up when i want/
  • oooooooooooooooooooo

keep your hair molly
  • night.
  • ps noll before you start sparring im only jesting
  • i know,im very depressed,for some real strange reason i want another pop at them in the playoffs,cant leave it like that.dont no why im saying night im going to watch that horror on fl show.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i know,im very depressed,for some real strange reason i want another pop at them in the playoffs,cant leave it like that.dont no why im saying night im going to watch that horror on fl show.

i just saw the goals. so dont watch it.

I decided today if we get them in the play offs i wont be going. as a woman i just didnt enjoy that exit!

vinces wife just told me "left with 20 mins to go thinking we'd save some hassle but they'd locked the metal gates! Scaled 1, cut my hand, only to get to another locked gate that police had no key for so had scum filing past hurling abuse and coins at us... Nice"
  • what makes me laugh about these cowards is in the local rag in few days they will say how well behaved they were and policed perfect.bollocks
  • Sponsored links:

• We heard nothing about a lost key . The officer I spoke to ( through gritted teeth) said we were being kept back for our own safety ! What an indictment on Millwall supporters and the police's ability to control them.

Surely if you want to exit a ground before the final whistle ( maybe to catch a specific train ) you should be allowed to ! If Southwark Council /Millwall FC's safety policy is to keep away fans behind AFTER the final whistle, questions need to be asked about our right to leave before that time ?
  • Fanny about 5.20 a large group of police walked past us so we asked them to unlock the gates. We were well back waiting from the main crowd. So they said yes they were about to do that. Then a few minutes later a very short young lady steward walked back past us so i asked her about the keys. She turned round and said the police had had a set of keys but they had lost them so she had gone over to give them her set.

Can that be right?
  • Total ineptitude or blatent lies , Curb_It ? We'll never know .