Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top two

After watching todays game, do you think Millwall can challenge Leeds for the second automatic spot?

Comments

• Options
    They've had a good run but to be honest I think today was just one of those. If we'd have been more confident and took the first half by the scruff of the neck then 0-1 or 0-2 was there for the taking first half hour.

Strong play-off contenders nothing else.
  • Options
    They didn't look particularly good, which is what made the result even worse...
  • Options
    yes they can they have a unity we dont
  • Options
    If they go and win at Elland Road next week then yes of course they can challenge, Leeds still have to go to Norwich and have some tricky fixtures so Milwall will fancy their chances
  • Options
    Norwich would have beaten them today, Southampton and Leeds would have near enough as well. They were nothing special until the mad moments in the 70's.
  • Options
    Looks like they could, doesn't it? And I rather hope they get it.

Wanting to see Millwall win the rest of their games is an heretical view, I admit. But there is a logic : wouldn't we all rather face Leeds than Millwall in the play-offs?
  • Options
    I can really imagine us in the play-off finals and its scary. We will turn up and get out played by who ever it is and fail. Its on Sky too, isn't it? So we certainly won't win it../.
  • Options
    Millwall are like most teams in this league - shit. Unfortunately, we are just a bunch of useless mugs - and really really boring!! Boring when we win, boring when we lose. Just a very boring bunch and I have never have I seen such a very one paced team. So slow and staid.

Goodnight all - the world might be brighter come the morning, but I doubt it ...
  • Options
    they aren't very good but nore is anyone so they have a chance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Millwall are like most teams in this league - shit.

Maybe so, but watching Harris, Schofield and Barron mug off Bailey on co down in the corner in the last minute was hilarious. I swear Schofield nutmegged Bailey six times in about 30 seconds. We might be sh*t in the grand scheme of things, but today we were like Brazil compared to your lot.

Now, lets just put this whole sorry saga behind us right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i think its best.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Now, lets just put this whole sorry saga behind us right?

Yep you've had your fun, you won the cup, leave it at that.