Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Hurt

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
after 40+ years of mostly total shit i would (maybe you would) think that the hurt---pain gets a tad easier to deal with----------------------------why dosnt it then ??? at this moment the manager (who is with no doubt one of our worst ever) and the players aint feeling a thing-----------odd bump or two maybe------ but they have not one% of an idea of what they have just done to us.----------------------violence isnt an answer to ANY question ----------------------------although at the present time i cant think of any other answer.

Comments

• What about arsenal's last minute winner. That must've made you happy mate...

Oh.

I agree tho, have locked myself away tonight. Don't want to speak to anyone.
  • edited March 2010
    had no idea the Goons won or any other result. i cant get beyond 17,000 bollox less tossers finding their voices after 45 mins and taking the piss out of me /you and all CAFC fans in general -------------------- still best we suppurt the players after all they are CAFC ------------------------------------ are they f++k we are CAFC ----------------we have the heart and the soul--------- those c**nts who turned out on the pitch today are not CAFC.
  • I put it all in the locker.