Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just need to scream, feel free to join in.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! all I can say after today's result, feels a bit better....actually no it doesn't :'(

Comments

• Another valuable reflection from today's game.
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand breathe.
  • I dont think i even have the will to do that
  • [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]Another valuable reflection from today's game.
    I'm not about to blame Murray for his investments and possibly poor choice in manangers, not about to blame Parky (although formation and team selection were questionable, he has attempted to apologise) because at the end of the day we lost to a team that, although scum of the earth, are on top form at home and unfortunately played better. Can't criticise any more than everyone else already has, so was merely trying to release some emotion (anger, upset, disappointment...).
  • I'm with you Jane
  • And me jane.

Though intrigued whether your scream was one of those high ptiched annoying ones, or one far too deep for a lady ?
  • Good call Jane
  • eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]And me jane.

Though intrigued whether your scream was one of those high ptiched annoying ones, or one far too deep for a lady ?

you can call me Sadie :) And I am told very high and extremely annoying, however he who told me that is a Chelsea supporter so knows sweet F.A of how this feels! So I'll keep screaming until he gets it lol.
  • You say it like it is, Sadie. Nice one, girl.