Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HOW DARE YOU

bring waggy on in the 90th minute at 4-0 down what the fuck has this game got to do with him.He was the only one who came and clapped the fans and took the abuse for the rest of them.Waggy im sorry you took that Parkinson that was a fecking disgrace you are a souless person for putting a youngster through that. And a you a bigger disgrace for not sending them out for the warm down.At least we have found out today the manager and the players haven't got the stomach for the play off's.

1 plus point Chris Solly hold your head up high son.The attitude and commitment I want to see in a Charlton player.I look forward to watching you for years to come.

Comments

• Bailey clapped, but more of 'i'm off to Southampton for huge wages next season' sort of clap. Solly got skinned a few time, and beat in the air due to his size, but he put out a much better appearance than the rest of em..

I'm speechless with Mooney, WhyTF was he playing...
  • Spot on Steve
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]bring waggy on in the 90th minute at 4-0 down what the fuck has this game got to do with him.He was the only one who came and clapped the fans and took the abuse for the rest of them.Waggy im sorry you took that Parkinson that was a fecking disgrace you are a souless person for putting a youngster through that. And a you a bigger disgrace for not sending them out for the warm down.At least we have found out today the manager and the players haven't got the stomach for the play off's.

1 plus point Chris Solly hold your head up high son.The attitude and commitment I want to see in a Charlton player.I look forward to watching you for years to come.

Didn't Robbie Elliot clap the fans?
  • he was at the other end len and would have got the bird although he was blameless.We didn't want clapping we were fecking embarassed,DONT SEND ON A 19 YEAR OLD AT 4-0 DOWN in the 90th minute.
  • Well said steve mate, that is exactly what I said to my mate today my thoughts exactly. Bang out of order. Why make a sub, when the game is over especially for a young player trying to become a fan favourite.
  • Everyone one saying its to bigger game for the youngsters maybe it would have been better to play more of them the likes of waggy and jj kids that want to prove themselves and will at least give all till the end.
  • perhaps,i doubt it though
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]perhaps,i doubt it though

Well the experienced players aint making to good a job of it at the moment are they. At least we would have charlton players playing for charlton and bloody trying
  • wagstaff was awful in home game,look we play palace we breeze it,reason is there harmless from players to fans,go to the den with ronaldo and all of a sudden he would go pasty in a charlton shirt.
  • he should never have been brought on in the 90th minute
  • Sponsored links:

• Of all the things that happened yesterday I think this is the least of our worries to be honest.
  • why is it shows how gutless the manager is
  • If that's what you want to focus on Steve - one substitution - then knock yourself out mate. Me, I'm more concerned with the fact we got dicked by that bunch of c*nts.
  • im just trying to work out what goes on in his head
  • Agreed, utterly pointless and very unfair.
  • Nobodies hurting more than him apparently. So that's alright then.
  • Presumably he thought it's good experience for wagstaff to just go out on the pitch in that kind of hostile atmosphere even if it's just for a couple of mins.

Made the sub too late to give him any meaningful experience but i can see the logic, & could be useful for Wagstaff if we played them in the play-offs and he played.
  • appearance money perhaps ?

On another note..........Akpo is on a deal that says if he makes a certain number of appearncs until the end of the season then he could get a contract next season.

Now,lets just sumise here. Say Parky wants Akpo as part of his plans next season, he knows all he needs to do is to pick him every week and then Akpo would have fulfield the criterea.

I wonder if that is why Burton has suddenly been relegated to the bench and Mckenzie is nowhere to be seen.
  • All subs needed to be made before the 67th and it never happened.

Waggy coming on in the 90th is outrageous!!!
  • Wasn't there to see, was so annoyed/dissappointed left on 80mins/4th goal

But yeah what is the point, solly was a plus point, he did give his all and showed passion....but i think he showed his inexperiance as any time he got the ball seemed to just lump the ball forward so wouldn't say he was one of his better players, partly due to being out of position!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Wasn't there to see, was so annoyed/dissappointed left on 80mins/4th goal

But yeah what is the point, solly was a plus point, he did give his all and showed passion....but i think he showed his inexperiance as any time he got the ball seemed to just lump the ball forward so wouldn't say he was one of his better players, partly due to being out of position!
    Think that'll be down to him being on the left more than anything. Harder to take the ball out of defence or pass it out when playing on the wrong side.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Wasn't there to see, was so annoyed/dissappointed left on 80mins/4th goal

Think that'll be down to him being on the left more than anything. Harder to take the ball out of defence or pass it out when playing on the wrong side.

Completely agree, but still wanted to note as it was frustrating. still didn't do bad considering the circumstances and was by no means the worse
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]appearance money perhaps ?

On another note..........Akpo is on a deal that says if he makes a certain number of appearncs until the end of the season then he could get a contract next season.

Now,lets just sumise here. Say Parky wants Akpo as part of his plans next season, he knows all he needs to do is to pick him every week and then Akpo would have fulfield the criterea.

- WHAT PLANS FOR NEXT SEASON. IF WE DON'T GO UP PARKY KNOWS HE'S OUT.
  • After being behind the helm for most of last season's record breaking relegation and getting his contract extended as a reward, Parky probably doesn't "know he's out" if we don't go up. We'll probably build a statue to him if we scrape into the playoffs.
  • im not sure but didnt he come on for reid who hasnt been 100% fit maybe his legs were going and he had to go off, he did seem to tire a bit in the last 10