Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2 questions

How many threads will there be on parkinson out etc? Although deserved It's like the os views section.

And apart from shelvey do we have anyone that's not utter crap

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: eastbourne addick[/cite]And apart from shelvey do we have anyone that's not utter crap

Every one of them will look decent in another club's side
  • Every one of them will look decent in another club's side
    Quite right, and many will score against us just to prove it ;-(
  • There will be pathetic thread, after pathetic thread I am afraid. I can understand frustration, I am currently fuming, but let's all get a grip eh?
  • Let's face it, most of us thought we'd lose. Thankfully most of the other results went our way. We are still only five points off second place with Leeds still to play at home and they are also in bad form. Yes we have to pick up our game, but we've done that a few times this season already. We need to put this one behind us quickly and move on. There will be a few more twists before this season is over, football never works out how you think it will.
  • [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]There will be pathetic thread, after pathetic thread I am afraid. I can understand frustration, I am currently fuming, but let's all get a grip eh?