Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Charlton 3000

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Everyone at the New Den will be up for it. We'll only be outnumbered 4 to 1 but I reckon we'll give it more of a go than Millwall's woodwork crew. Let's get going before the off and we'll take 3 ponts home.

Fear no one - we certainly don't

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite].......but I reckon we'll give it more of a go than Millwall's woodwork crew......

He's from Portugal........ and he feckin hates Millwall!
  • Jorge Costa WOOOOOAHHH

we could do with him tomorrow.
  • We could do with him period.

Am going and will be up for it from the start to finish, all I ask is that the players are too.
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]We could do with him period.

Am going and will be up for it from the start to finish, all I ask is that the players are too.

Thinking the same thing. Just hope the players realise what it means to have bragging rights come Monday morning at office/factory/workplace. I'm going and will be giving my contribution.

''May God have mercy on Robbie's Goal''
  • I seem to remember we outsang and outplayed them the last time we went to the Den.
  • outplayed yes.
  • Heard Parky say the players' shouldn't be 'over-hyped'. Don't think that will be a problem with Raccon or Sam! So, So hope they're not anonymous tomorrow.
  • as long as they show some passion and don't go missing.
  • My thoughts

http://hilltovalley.blogspot.com/
  • No one likes you, cos you're scum.
  • Sponsored links:

• nolly you defo seem to respect Millwall....
  • Don't forget to give Stuwall a hard time won't you, sorry can't make the game today.
  • no i speak the truth,there loud even when there is only 6000 of them in the new pen,which after today is more there home gate.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]My thoughts

http://hilltovalley.blogspot.com/

Nice piece Kap.

All those going stick behind the lads for the full 90 minutes and maybe, just maybe..
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]no i speak the truth,there loud even when there is only 6000 of them in the new pen,which after today is more there home gate.

Well, I will make sure I'm four times louder than any one of their fans today, if everyone stands up to be counted and does the same....
  • I'm beginning to wish I'd got a ticket particularly as I missed the home match because of the weather.

Just give them some proper support and encouragement.
  • I should leave soon. :~) Will be loud and proud.